Register now to remove this ad

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758
Results 856 to 867 of 867

Thread: What are your favorite TV shows?

  1. #856
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    31,172
    My daughter turned me on to "Inside Job" on Netflix.

    Very funny animated show about a shadow regime controlling the government...

  2. #857
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    60,263
    I'm watching "Your Honor" on Showtime.

    Good, so far.
    Sox 4 Ever

  3. #858
    Deity TylerD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12,782
    Dexter. The new season episode one was fantastic

    Sopranos is good. Sons of Anarchy is also excellent.

    Naughty babysitters with young hung studs is also excellent

    Lol in all seriousness though. You is good. It’s on Netflix. YOU.

  4. #859
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    60,263
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Dexter. The new season episode one was fantastic

    Sopranos is good. Sons of Anarchy is also excellent.

    Naughty babysitters with young hung studs is also excellent

    Lol in all seriousness though. You is good. Itís on Netflix. YOU.
    I watched the new Dexter. Yes, it was good.
    Sox 4 Ever

  5. #860
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    31,172
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Dexter. The new season episode one was fantastic

    Sopranos is good. Sons of Anarchy is also excellent.

    Naughty babysitters with young hung studs is also excellent

    Lol in all seriousness though. You is good. It’s on Netflix. YOU.


    Ummm .. are you confusing Netflix with Pornhub again?

  6. #861
    "Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,155
    New Dexter doesn't get a dime from me after the way they ended the original series.

    Recently rewatched the whole of Seinfeld. There were a couple of episodes I don't think I'd seen before. Also blitzed through Knight Rider on Netflix on x1.5 speed. Why? Because I didn't want to waste too much time on this cheesy show, and of course, it didn't hold up after all these years. But it's still kinda awesome. Could have done without the nauseating episodes with the Hoff's (as of then) real-life wife.

    Recently bought Star Trek TOS on bluray and already regretting it. I never got through the whole series, but I have heard it really went downhill in the last season. I also bought the original Magnum, PI on bluray, love that show.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #862
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    26,662
    I have recently started watching The Earth Unlocked on The Weather Channel. Some of the stuff boggles my mind. I find it very fascinating how scientists can know what happened 200,000 million years ago, much less 4 billion years ago. Just trying to comprehend that amount of time is mind blowing.

  8. #863
    "Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I have recently started watching The Earth Unlocked on The Weather Channel. Some of the stuff boggles my mind. I find it very fascinating how scientists can know what happened 200,000 million years ago, much less 4 billion years ago. Just trying to comprehend that amount of time is mind blowing.
    My wife's grandmother used to watch the Weather Channel all day every day. I think it was an anxiety thing.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #864
    "Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I have recently started watching The Earth Unlocked on The Weather Channel. Some of the stuff boggles my mind. I find it very fascinating how scientists can know what happened 200,000 million years ago, much less 4 billion years ago. Just trying to comprehend that amount of time is mind blowing.
    What's even more mind blowing is the size of the universe. [This guy has a great YouTube channel about astronomy, highly recommended].

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iC9Qi3y9q8
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #865
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    26,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    My wife's grandmother used to watch the Weather Channel all day every day. I think it was an anxiety thing.
    Weather fascinates me. It's interesting how interconnected parts of the earth, both land and water, are despite being thousands of miles apart. I am awed by the power and beauty of mother nature.

  11. #866
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    26,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    What's even more mind blowing is the size of the universe. [This guy has a great YouTube channel about astronomy, highly recommended].

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iC9Qi3y9q8
    Yes, very mind blowing. Good stuff.

  12. #867
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    1,506
    Really the only TV show I watch is Jeopardy. But Wholey Moley is entertaining in a completely corny way. Rob Riggle cracks me up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •