Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite TV shows?

All-Star

Re: What is everyone favorite TV shows?

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;472968;
    Pssh, he does it all day man, you can't stop him, you can only contain him, all day every day, AD is the best guy who steps on the field, bar none
    Well shit! It is hard to argue because you are right. He is the best RB in the league for sure.
    "How do you catch a knuckleball? Wait until it stops rolling, then go to the backstop and pick it up."

All-Star

You know what, i have a question, how do you feel about Farve being on your team now??
    "How do you catch a knuckleball? Wait until it stops rolling, then go to the backstop and pick it up."

He's what we need, an ACCURATE and DECENT arm. I don't want the Vikes to move to a passing game, we need AD in there running the ball all day, but we also need a QB who can take over if we need it, and Favre passed 14/21 today, and that's very satisfactory considering that Jackson, our second best option, is only going to give us MAYBE 50%

So yeah, love Brett
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;472973;
    He's what we need, an ACCURATE and DECENT arm. I don't want the Vikes to move to a passing game, we need AD in there running the ball all day, but we also need a QB who can take over if we need it, and Favre passed 14/21 today, and that's very satisfactory considering that Jackson, our second best option, is only going to give us MAYBE 50%

So yeah, love Brett
    I agree, more running less passing, but he is pissing me off with this BS he keeps pulling. I'm done, I'm not done.... He needs to make up his mind.

Lol, yeah but we got him, that's all that matters, and regardless of what the haters say, he's still better than most of the QBs in the league
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;472977;
    Lol, yeah but we got him, that's all that matters, and regardless of what the haters say, he's still better than most of the QBs in the league
    Now, now, i didn't say that he sucked.... I'm just saying he need to make up his mind and stop messing with teams minds, you know?

Now now, didn't say you said he sucked, I said to all the haters, not necessarily you! Anyhow, with that being said, I love our chances this year

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;472988;
    Now now, didn't say you said he sucked, I said to all the haters, not necessarily you! Anyhow, with that being said, I love our chances this year
    Don't copy me. :harhar:

And you guys will be pretty good, but I don't see you guys getting passed the 9ers in week 3. :lol::lol:

24!

Family Guy

Quote Originally Posted by RWTP24;472990;
    Don't copy me. :harhar:

And you guys will be pretty good, but I don't see you guys getting passed the 9ers in week 3. :lol::lol:
    That's a good one, we got a comedian here

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury;473039;
    Family Guy
    I never watch TV, but when I watch Family Guy and South Park, it cracks me up every time

The Office, Scrubs, House, Arrested Development

And there's only been two episodes so far, but Glee seems pretty funny and I'll definitely be following it.
    When we are born, we cry, that we are come
    To this great stage of fools.

Seinfeld, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Futurama, football/baseball, sportscenter, Reno 911, and anything I can find funny.

Oh I forgot Superjail. When its on, which is almost never.