Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just got back from my date!

Evil Emperor

Re: Just got back from my date!

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1;477934 View Post
    IF YOU DIDNT GET YOUR DICK WET THAN FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!
    Really, coming from YOU? How ironic.....we've got the oldest (maybe the only) virgin on the board talking about getting pussy :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213;477988;
    When did I ever talk to you?

Why did my name even come up?

I didn't even post in this thread. Way to go, jackass.

Edit: In order to not hijack this thread - way to go, you mother foulker.
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;478002;
    Really, coming from YOU? How ironic.....we've got the oldest (maybe the only) virgin on the board talking about getting pussy :lol:

Take a stroll down the "Post Your Pic" thread. You'll find references to jack daniels, wet penis, and a lot more.

It was a joke. Try not to pull anything.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Soxfan, no one in this thread was talking about any of that. YOU brought it up in THIS thread, not anyone else. I'd thank you to keep your problems with other people out of other people's threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Anywayyyyyy...

Good for you, Youk. Glad you had a nice time. Future dates maybe?

Definitely. I don't know when the next 'date' will be, but we're going to the Big E sometime soon.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Banned

Best of luck to you YOTN.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;478050;
    Definitely. I don't know when the next 'date' will be, but we're going to the Big E sometime soon.
    well, its good to see you have found a girl you can atleast spend time with congratulations, so you are heading to New Orleans(I hope you meant Big Easy, if not i am a complete idiot and you can ignore the rest of this post)? When? and if you want to know any good places to eat or get a drink on bourbon street let me know, I have spent a good bit o time down in NOLA.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

The Big E is the Eastern States Exposition. It's a craft, agricultural, and entertainment fair in New England and also the largest regional fair in the country.

Good for you brah.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;478072;
    The Big E is the Eastern States Exposition. It's a craft, agricultural, and entertainment fair in New England and also the largest regional fair in the country.
    do they do live music there? That should be fun.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Deity

Yo, that's great news, congrats. Sounds like you connect with this girl really well.

Steer clear of the donutburgers at the Big E though. You should totally split a Maine baked potato or something though.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;478191;
    do they do live music there? That should be fun.
    Yes they do, but most of the time it's washed up people from the past. I went there yesterday and Boyz II Men were playing. A few years ago Journey played, and the other day I guess Foghat played. But overall it's pretty cool. So much food and plenty of beer everwhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;478544;
    Yes they do, but most of the time it's washed up people from the past. I went there yesterday and Boyz II Men were playing. A few years ago Journey played, and the other day I guess Foghat played. But overall it's pretty cool. So much food and plenty of beer everwhere.
    You're gonna call Journey and Foghat washed up!?

Deity

SLOW RII-I-II-DEEEE

TAKE IT EEEEEE-ZAYYYYYY

They ain't what they used to be, right? I guess washed up might not be the right term. I don't know. But they do have more current bands play too. Destiny's Child played a few years ago, and Seether plays sometime this year too. And random country artists i don't know