Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weirdest Way!

Re: Weirdest Way!

Emmz, why does your kind have to be so difficult? (no this isn't specifically aimed at you)

Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;495159;
    Yeah, we do... When we're about 17 or immature. I'm guilty of it too, guys used to treat me like shit (in moderation), and I'd respond. I matured over the past year, a lot, and realized that someone who loves me isn't going to be a douchebag. In fact, all of my friends are guilty of it too, dating asshole guys who used to treat us all like shit at one point or another. That works for a little while, but eventually, by the time you're about 20, it wears it's effect off, and comes full circle. All of my friends, well, the ones who don't plan on being married with children by the time they're 21, are all looking for a guy who's a mature, "nice guy".

Just being honest, J_E, I think the "Women respond to douches" is an inaccuracy. GIRLS respond to douches.
    And that's where guys like me make their headway.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;495224;
    And that's where guys like me make their headway.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury;495175;
    Emmz, why does your kind have to be so difficult? (no this isn't specifically aimed at you)
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results