Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Canseco Wants to kick A-rod's Ass.

Canseco Wants to kick A-rod's Ass.

Is there another ring in A-Rod's future, this one of the boxing variety? Former baseball player and current celebrity boxer Jose Canseco yesterday said he'd most like to fight Yankees star Alex Rodriguez, according to masslive.com.

Speaking at a weigh-in for his upcoming fight in Massachusetts, Canseco was asked which current player he'd most like to box?

His response: "Who I would love to fight the most, if I could pick a baseball player? Alex Rodriguez, get your [butt] in the ring, I'll beat you to a pulp. That lying little idiot, I'd like to get him in the ring."

Canseco has written two books on steroid use in baseball. At first his claims were dismissed, but many of them were proven to be correct. In "Vindicated," released in 2008, he said he introduced Rodriguez to a trainer that may have supplied him with steroids.

This spring training, Rodriguez admitted to using a substance called "boli" while with the Rangers from 2001-03. He returned in May and was a key player in the Yankees' run to their 27th championship.
    http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/backpa...nXfLciGLen94sM

I would love to see this fight go down and see A-rod gets his ass dropped.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Re: Canseco Wants to kick A-rod's Ass.

I don't know who I'd want to win. I honestly don't. If only there was a way they could both lose. Like if the ceiling fell down on them both a la the Los Angeles kids in the Dance Competition of the You Got Served spoof episode of South Park.

Re: Canseco Wants to kick A-rod's Ass.

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;498510;
    I don't know who I'd want to win. I honestly don't. If only there was a way they could both lose. Like if the ceiling fell down on them both a la the Los Angeles kids in the Dance Competition of the You Got Served spoof episode of South Park.
    Totally. i hope they both hit each other in the face and they both die.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia