Register now to remove this ad

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: World Cup 2010

Re: World Cup 2010

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;561834;
    This is exactly what I was rooting for, a Spain vs. Netherlands final. That way, there'd be a new champion. Whatever happens, an 8th country will have won the World Cup.
    I know good stuff! I'll be outside of London this weekend at a baseball tournament. Will be watching the game from a buddies flat. If you see a bunch of drunk guys running around in orange, don't call the cops!

Only if you drop one of those tall blonde chicks with large sweatercows off at my flat.

Nobody watching the world cup today? I'd prefer the Sox, but I was hoping for some commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios;562437;
    Nobody watching the world cup today? I'd prefer the Sox, but I was hoping for some commentary.
    Been flipping back and forth. The Sox game doesn't have much left so we should be able to catch most of the 2nd half.

De Jong is incredibly lucky he didn't get a red for the karate kick to the stomach of the Spain player.

Rooting for Holland. I also think they're going to win.

There were a crap load of cards, but that was the biggest opportunity for a red card.

As a Liverpool fan, I did NOT like seeing Torres going down holding his groin.
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    -John Belushi

Don't care that much, but wish the Netherlands would have won. I have a friend over there that visits Boston sometimes.

Netherlands were really dirty in that final, it was like beautiful football vs violence. The Dutch knew they wouldn't be able to out-play them, so they just tried to stop them. :/

Most Dutch people felt ashamed of the way they played. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.