Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Unofficial Learn The English language Thread

Re: The Unofficial Learn The English language Thread

I haven't picked on anybody. When I disagree with what a poster says, I speak my mind.
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

So then Spudboy disagrees with your inability to properly formulate a sentence. He's speaking his mind. Don't you see your own double standard? Spudboy gives you a B+, but since I'm nice, I'll give your asinine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

There is no double standard. I haven't created threads in a veiled effort to mock other posters. Spudboy's motives for making this thread are transparent. I have mentioned a few times that I don't like the incendiary and antagonistic posting style you and Dipre exhibit on a regular basis. There are others who also feel this way. The perception is that Spudboy is a courteous and "nice" poster. All evidence points to the contrary.
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Who gives a shit?

Keeper and I don't usually agree. But in this case he is correct. Emmz, you complain about being sexually harassed by Gom, yet Spudboy does it all the time in multiple forums ( not just Anything Goes ) so when is it "crossing the line". His first thread was about wanting to go drinking with a 16 yr old ( soxfan #1) so he could meet the girls he hung out with. Take a look at his posts many are vulgar, one liners. or in poor taste, in those rare cases that he does post a new thread it is usually a link that he cpoied from another site. There is never any interpretation or analysis. So this is the person that we're going to listen to and that you support, you are a hypocrite.

An unlikely ally agrees with me. I must be onto something.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;513359;
    Keeper and I don't usually agree. But in this case he is correct. Emmz, you complain about being sexually harassed by Gom, yet Spudboy does it all the time in multiple forums ( not just Anything Goes ) so when is it "crossing the line". His first thread was about wanting to go drinking with a 16 yr old ( soxfan #1) so he could meet the girls he hung out with. Take a look at his posts many are vulgar, one liners. or in poor taste, in those rare cases that he does post a new thread it is usually a link that he cpoied from another site. There is never any interpretation or analysis. So this is the person that we're going to listen to and that you support, you are a hypocrite.
    Of course you "agree" with Keeper, because Spudboy calls you out on your racial slurs. You're the least indicated person to be even sharing an opinion on this thread, you make racial slurs, Keeper won't leave Emmz alone, but the bottom line is, you both need to chill the fuck out. Spud is right in calling out both of you, and specially you.
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper;513377;
    Think about it. Slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper;513377;
    He's made slurs about foreigners, you've made slurs about those from the southern part of the US. Hey, I must be on to something!
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;513383;
    but the bottom line is, you both need to chill the fuck out.
    You should follow your own advice, champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper;513393;
    You should follow your own advice, champ.
    I'm chill, champ.

I just spoke the truth.

I'm sure both Spudboy and Emmz (i know i do) want to leave this behind, but you simply won't stop.

I will stop. If Spudboy wanted to leave this behind as you say, he wouldn't have started this ridiculous thread. He had to know it would piss me off. He wanted to get a reaction out of me. He got one.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper;513396;
    I will stop. If Spudboy wanted to leave this behind as you say, he wouldn't have started this ridiculous thread. He had to know it would piss me off.
    He wouldn't have in the first place if you'd simply back off form Emmz and me. We don't have a problem with you. You have a problem with us. Back off and we can all just leave this behind.

Fine. I'll back off, so long as you three back off as well. Not exactly a truce, as I still think you're all asses. I'm just tired of this.

I'd say this thread has run its course.