Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing teams.

Re: Changing teams.

No!!! Please don't go!
    Quote Originally Posted by W.B. Mason View Post
    Did someone order...paperclips?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox21;516987;
    Just a question, did you go with "Migual Cabrera 2 sox 2009" because "Miguel Cabrera 2 sox 2009" was taken?
    I lol'd on this one :lol:

I'm lost on this one, how did the Red Sox get worse? And just because they wont spend a shit-load of money you are ditching them as your team? Why were you not a Yanks fan to start with??
    "People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." - Rogers Hornsby

Quote Originally Posted by Migual Cabrera 2 sox 2009;516911;
    This offseason has been the worst ever, seriously. Mike Cameron to replace Bay? Wow. Beltre replacing Lowell? lol again.

The only real upgrade is Scutaro who isn't impressive and Lackey... Yet we plan to beat the Yankees? Hahaha. Im done, im officially becoming a Yankees fan.

I might change my mind if Sox win a world series, if not Im staying a Yankees fan.

If you can beat em'. join em'
    What's the matter Son?

Didn't your Mother breast feed you?
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

OMG MATT HOLLIDAY AND JASON BAY ALREADY SIGNED OMGAFASDAJFKLASHFAKL SIGN THEM ANWYAYASHAFSIOFDHASSK ARWWWWRRW IM A COLTS FAN, A VIKINGS FAN, A SAINTS FAN, A YANKEES FAN AND A CARDINALS FAN. I LIKE TEAMS THAT WIN AFRWWFRASRRAAWRRR

Grow up kiddo, and get out of these forums.
    In Plump We Trust.

"That was a very well laid out, rational point. But I will still hold to my emotional opinion based on no facts or evidence." - Everyone but Plump.

Quote Originally Posted by Plumpamania;517011;
    OMG MATT HOLLIDAY AND JASON BAY ALREADY SIGNED OMGAFASDAJFKLASHFAKL SIGN THEM ANWYAYASHAFSIOFDHASSK ARWWWWRRW IM A COLTS FAN, A VIKINGS FAN, A SAINTS FAN, A YANKEES FAN AND A CARDINALS FAN. I LIKE TEAMS THAT WIN AFRWWFRASRRAAWRRR

Grow up kiddo, and get out of these forums.
    Hey, hey nothing wrong with being a Colts fan.
    "People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." - Rogers Hornsby

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSox;517002;
    I'm lost on this one, how did the Red Sox get worse? And just because they wont spend a shit-load of money you are ditching them as your team? Why were you not a Yanks fan to start with??
    But.... They did spend a shit-load of money....

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSox;517013;
    Hey, hey nothing wrong with being a Colts fan.
    Obvious front running post is obvious.

Please reread for comprehension.
    In Plump We Trust.

"That was a very well laid out, rational point. But I will still hold to my emotional opinion based on no facts or evidence." - Everyone but Plump.

Quote Originally Posted by Migual Cabrera 2 sox 2009;516918;

Ive stood by this team for every year ive been alive then they come up with this bullshit?
    You've been alive since like 2004? That's nice. Stop telling your father what to type out on the computer, you abortion poster child

Quote Originally Posted by Plumpamania;517017;
    Obvious front running post is obvious.

Please reread for comprehension.
    Sarcasm is such a hard thing to get people to see over the net.

Whooooooooooo the fuck cares? By the way, I'd venture to guess a lot of people here know who the OP is.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco's Disciples;517038;
    Whooooooooooo the fuck cares? By the way, I'd venture to guess a lot of people here know who the OP is.
    Theo apologist.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coco's Disciples;517038;
    Of course.

Why isn't he banned by the way?
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;517040;
    Theo apologist.
    Clement lover.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Theo is God.

That is all.
    WAR is good for something.