Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Brown or coakley.

Re: Brown or coakley.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;518491;
    She called Schilling a Yankees fan?! There's no way he could be! I mean, look at him...fat, obnoxious, doesn't know when to shut up, thinks whatever he says is the most important thing in the...well, okay, I guess that could mean he is, but still, he isn't.
    Let's not forget that we won nothing before Schilling and nothing since he left. Bow in reverence.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Super Moderator

The margin is only widening. Please hold this up.

Massachusetts sending a Republican to the Senate to filibuster this ridiculous healthcare bill would most certainly send a fucking message.

The Republicans may be looking for a super-majority in 2012 if this holds up.

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;518515;
    The margin is only widening. Please hold this up.

Massachusetts sending a Republican to the Senate to filibuster this ridiculous healthcare bill would most certainly send a fucking message.

The Republicans may be looking for a super-majority in 2012 if this holds up.
    If Pelosi and Reid play games and ram the Health Care bill through before Brown takes his seat, they will seal the doom for the Democrat Party in 2010 and effectively end Obamas Presidency. Obama promised a new type of politics and tranparency. What we got was back room secret deals, a secret health care bill, Cap and Trade that will hurt US productivity and econmic growth, a phony stimulus bill that did nothing to help unemployment or economic growth, and a big FU to the majority of voters who were consistently rejecting this agenda in poll after poll. Oh and BTW, for those on the left, we are still in Iraq, Afghanistan and GITMO. Good job!

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Done deal.

Holly shit. His Daughter sings so flat!

Stick to basketball!
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Super Moderator

Coakley concedes. Scott Brown is your 41st Republican US Senator!

What bothers me the most is what you said above, the blitzkrieg bill passing, where they just ram shit through, without giving two shits about what the majority of the people want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter;518521;
    If Pelosi and Reid play games and ram the Health Care bill through before Brown takes his seat, they will seal the doom for the Democrat Party in 2010 and effectively end Obamas Presidency. Obama promised a new type of politics and tranparency. What we got was back room secret deals, a secret health care bill, Cap and Trade that will hurt US productivity and econmic growth, a phony stimulus bill that did nothing to help unemployment or economic growth, and a big FU to the majority of voters who were consistently rejecting this agenda in poll after poll. Oh and BTW, for those on the left, we are still in Iraq, Afghanistan and GITMO. Good job!
    I couldn't agree more. To push this healthcare bill through would ignore the voices of the people who put these assholes into office, effectively cementing a Republican super-majority in 2012.

According to Globe. And Brown Aid. COAKLEY Concedes
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Why are people on the right and on the left?

How about just believing what you perceive to be CORRECT?
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;518528;
    I couldn't agree more. To push this healthcare bill through would ignore the voices of the people who put these assholes into office, effectively cementing a Republican super-majority in 2012.
    Juan Williams is predicting that the White house will attempt to ram the bill through the Senate and the House, effectively marching the Dems to their death. Wow!!

It will be interesting to see if Coakley tries to blame Bush for losing. lol!!!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy;518534;

The best thing that this country could ever do for its ballots is to remove the D and the R next to the candidates' names. Then maybe people would actually try to understand what each person really stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy;518534;

Agreed. I call things the way I see them, and that just happens to be that I'm a libertarian. Libertarian is pretty far off into the right wing, but I think maximizing freedom is what's right. Without allowing chaos, that is.
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;518537;
    The best thing that this country could ever do for its ballots is to remove the D and the R next to the candidates' names. Then maybe people would actually try to understand what each person really stands for.
    I think parties should be abolished completely, because people always just seem to support some guy because their family has always been one way or the other. My mom's not into politics, but my dad's a republican. I'm a libertarian, and we have disagreements on what we think should happen socially a lot, and occasionally on economics.

I'm pretty different from a lot of my family, which seems to be heavy-liberal to moderate Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;518526;
    Coakley concedes. Scott Brown is your 41st Republican US Senator!
    Fantastic news for America