Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole DeBoer

Re: Nicole DeBoer

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;524071;
    I think if you guys watched a seventh-season episode of DS9 and saw her moving instead of in still-shots, you might feel differently.
    Of course I would, because I would be a virgin and willing to fuck anything that resembled a vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;524071;
    I think if you guys watched a seventh-season episode of DS9 and saw her moving instead of in still-shots, you might feel differently.

It's ok, I have the Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Edition so I'll keep myself occupied for the next week. Some of these models give me a boner just as fast as Nicole de Boer erases it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;524073;
    Of course I would, because I would be a virgin and willing to fuck anything that resembled a vagina.

Props dude, that is pretty good. YOTN is getting it from all sides, although he probably enjoys it nonetheless.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;524073;
    Some of Star Trek is rather cheesy, even if it is enjoyable. But DS9 is very good television. You should check it out sometime, especially seasons 4-7 when the plot really takes off.

I watched Star Trek and I did very well love-lifewise, thank you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;524081;
    Some of Star Trek is rather cheesy, even if it is enjoyable. But DS9 is very good television. You should check it out sometime, especially seasons 4-7 when the plot really takes off.

I watched Star Trek and I did very well love-lifewise, thank you very much.
    I have no idea when it comes on around here, or where, but I would check it out. I'm a Star Wars guy though so basically I have to hate on Star Trek. :harhar:

It doesn't...you have to find it online or buy cheap used DVDs on amazon, unfortunately. But DS9 is the only Trek where they had a good, solid plotline running through multiple episodes and seasons (The Dominion War), and also had very strong secondary characters (another first in Trek) who sometimes had entire episodes devoted to their character development. The acting and writing was far beyond any other Trek. Check it out sometime.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Evil Emperor

Woah...this thread just rubbed me the wrong way in so many different ways. Mostly because of Star Trek though :lol:

No personal judgments though....except against suns.

Quote Originally Posted by suns
    Dude my ex girlfriend had short hair and I broke up with her.
    What an idiot, you shouldn't have done that. It might be years before you find another one :lol:

I will. I really liked the movie that came out last year, so maybe i'd like the show, although the movie was more based on the old show.(?)

Re: 10 Player's Who'd Look Good in Pinstripes

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;523978;

Nicole DeBoer, circa Deep Space Nine, the one famous woman who I have been consistently infatuated with. She's gorgeous, even more so with a Starfleet uniform and Trill markings.

As for the original topic, so as not to derail the thread entirely, yes, Cano is more dangerous with his bat than Pedroia, powerwise, but when you need someone to get on base to help keep something going, I'd always want the Destroia.
    She's cute.

But Jeri Ryan is amazing.
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

Re: 10 Player's Who'd Look Good in Pinstripes

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;524068 View Post
    Quoted for truth.

Short hair looks terrible on women, especially when that woman has been on what appears to The Auschwitz Dieting plan.

I never liked Seven Of Nine. Ryans hair, chest, everything looks fake. I've also never been super-obsessed with blonde girls with huge breasts. I mean, some blondes are hot, but it seems celebrity-wise if you look like Jeri Ryan you're automatically hot.

Trek is full of good looking women though. DeBoer has always been my favorite, followed verrry closely by Linda Park. I used to love Nana Visitor as well, but the last few years she's really let herself go.

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;524234;
    What?
    Veejay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

I have no idea what you're talking about.