Register now to remove this ad

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Baseball League II

All-Star

Re: Fantasy Baseball League II

I have only two trades so far.

Well I've been trying to trade with you but we don't match up well. Maybe it's a sign of something if you've been trying to make trades and nobody is biting.

Does anyone know why the word "league" randomly shows up in red? I certainly haven't done any special highlighting or anything.

Banned

No idea why that is happening, Ital.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

Legend

If anyone has a catcher for trade....I need one.
    RIP Bob Feller

I swear to god that I'm going to destroy whoever idea it was to put a limit on the number of starts. That's going to cost me points all season.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;538009;
    I swear to god that I'm going to destroy whoever idea it was to put a limit on the number of starts. That's going to cost me points all season.
    I did. It was intentional as well. This keeps people from spam-starting and building an "All-Pitching Team" which is what people do in the other league. By spam-starting pitchers, you are guaranteed winning QS and Strikeouts, no matter what else. If you get lucky, you can win one of the other pitching category and you guarantee victory in the pitching section.

Last year, in the finals, every day, 5 or 6 pitchers got dropped every day by each team. I took advantage of this rule all season. However, it wasn't fair, which is why I implemented it last year and this year. This forces you to build a balanced team.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

Banned

Arod on the block. Need SP.

Banned

Arod STILL on the block. I've only got one offer for him...unreal.

If you guys want to go cheap, I'll give Aramis for an OFer.

If you want to unload him for something reasonable let me know what you're looking for.

Banned

I don't really like any of your OFers, maybe a pitcher or two.

That wasn't the point. My point was that you keep whining like a child demanding that people trade with you, and you end up ripping people off and winning virtually every trade that you do. People aren't going to want to trade with you if they feel like they are going to lose the deal, so one of those will have to break. Either you'll have to take a loss in order to unload someone to entertain yourself, or you're going to have to shut up and stop harrassing the other owners to trade with you.

Judging by the thread pertaining to the other league, this is a consistent problem with you.

Banned

Like Jimenez for Abreu wasn't a loss?

All-Star

So happy I didn't trade Hughes.
    Luckily, nobody wanted him.

Banned

One game does not a season make, Rhet.

Just to let everyone know, that Supreme Team dude offered me David Ortiz for Mike Pelfrey. David f***** Ortiz. I wanted to accept the offer just to prove to everyone that he offered it to me. Just thought that everyone should know.