Register now to remove this ad

Thread: UFC 116

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

UFC 116

Well is searched the forum to see if anyone was talking about the fight and didn't find anything! So i figured I'd start one. Anyways who do you think will win the fight? Brock Lesnar(4-1) or Shane Carwin(12-0). I want to say Shane Carwin in 3. I hope this fight doesn't suck. The Rashad Evans vs Rampage Jackson fight got so hyped up and ended up being pretty lame.:blink:
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Re: UFC 116

I miss Tank.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

I'm going out to Hooters to watch the fights, should be a great card. Hopefully I don't buy too much beer.

Akiyama vs. Leben is going to be a war, so much leather will be tossed around, same can be said for Brown vs. Lytle, huge fan of both of those guys. Both have fight of the year potential.

Pellegrino vs. Sotiropoulos should be another solid fight, both guys are great grapplers, so I'm hoping to see some great ground action in this fight.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Holy crap Brock Lesnar won in the second round by submission? No one saw that coming. I can tell Shane Carwin didn't want to tap but he had no choice.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Chris Leben is my hero.