Register now to remove this ad

Page 245 of 353 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 5281

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears

  1. #3661
    Cornrows on white people.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #3662
    Hahahahaha
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

  3. #3663
    Youtube "commentaries" that are really just some asshole talking about his day or his channel. If you're one of the offenders, that's what fucking vlogs are for. Or for that matter, message boards. If you're uploading a video game commentary or something similar, either talk about what's happening in the video (especially if you have the gall to tag it as a walkthrough) or fuck off. No one cares about your future plans for your insignificant youtube channel that you'll never follow through on. Even worse is then they say "lol plz rate/subscribe/comment!" at the end. You fucking desperate putz.

    In a somewhat related gripe, it's gotten to the point where pop culture parodies are fifty times more irritating than whatever they're lampooning. It started to get bad when everyone thought it was cool to make fun of Twilight. I've never seen any of the movies and couldn't be more neutral about their existence. Aside from the annual trailers for the latest installment, just about the only time that franchise was ever in my conscience is when I would stumble upon or merely notice some idiotic parody for it (youtube, DTV, whatever). The irony being that just about everyone who grabs their shitty camcorder and releases this garbage to the public hates the franchise and wants it to die, yet they're helping it become more and more famous by forcing it on the rest of us internet passerby.

    But where it all really went to hell is with Wrecking Ball. Can't go ANYWHERE on youtube now without seeing some dickhead swinging around nude on a wrecking ball with that gleaming, trollish look in his eyes that says "Roflballz i'm makin fun of miley cyrus! Aren't I edgy and clever and outrageous? Roflcoaster!!1" Kill yourself. I would say that your comedy was lazy, but it's not comedy, it's intellectual projectile vomit that only further builds up the very thing you've made it your mission to take down. You're not funny, you never will be funny, and the fact that you think any of this bullshit is worth anyone's time is a screaming indicator of your single-digit IQ. Did someone step on your head when you were an infant? Go do something more productive, like calling your mother and asking her why she boozed during pregnancy, quietly jerking off into a pickle jar, or reading books written by actual comedians that might show how to actually be funny instead of a loudmouthed embarrassment to the solar system with the creative mindfulness of a retarded donkey. Fuckface.

  4. #3664
    So what you're saying here is that you're not a fan of pop culture parodies?
    We miss you Mike.

  5. #3665

  6. #3666
    Ah, i see. Thanks for the clarification.
    We miss you Mike.

  7. #3667
    "See you next year!"

  8. #3668
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    "See you next year!"
    Or when someone in NY calls someone in LA and points out they are talking to them from a different year...
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #3669
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #3670
    Being cockblocked by Blair Brown - can't enjoy her nude scenes in Altered States having already seen her as a much older woman in Fringe. That robotic arm is a turnoff too.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #3671
    That is incredibly unsettling.
    We miss you Mike.

  12. #3672
    Quote Originally Posted by The Campfighter View Post
    Cornrows on white people.
    Dreadlocks are even worse.





    honestly, just fuck everything

  13. #3673
    People who say Flacco is elite. You fucking idiots.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

  14. #3674
    Realizing you hate everything associated with your current major but not knowing what the hell you should change to, because everything else seems equally stupid.

    Seriously I'm this close to just saying fuck this shit and going to live in a cabin in Wyoming and be a professional mountain man.

  15. #3675
    Stay in school J_E. You'd fail miserably as a mountain man.
    We miss you Mike.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •