Register now to remove this ad

Page 335 of 353 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 5281

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears

  1. #5011
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    The guy killed 13 people. On a church bus. In Texas. I don't think you have to request it. He's probably already been sentenced.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

  2. #5012
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Did something happen?
    He was in a bad car accident on March 10 and has been in the hospital (I believe) since then.

    That's all I know.

  3. #5013
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    He was in a bad car accident on March 10 and has been in the hospital (I believe) since then.

    That's all I know.
    Very sorry to hear it...I hope he recovers well.

  4. #5014
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Very sorry to hear it...I hope he recovers well.
    Thanks Bell. You're a good man.

    I hope he recovers well too.

  5. #5015
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    He was in a bad car accident on March 10 and has been in the hospital (I believe) since then.

    That's all I know.
    Shit, that sucks. Sorry, Kimmi.
    "Let's go!" - Joseph Kelly Jr

  6. #5016
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Shit, that sucks. Sorry, Kimmi.
    Thanks MVP.

  7. #5017
    I hope that Sox N Cycles makes a full recovery.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  8. #5018
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Missing my dear friend and fellow poster, SoxnCycles.
    Hope your friend recovers well!

  9. #5019

  10. #5020
    I did not know about this. I just figured he had other things in life occupying his time.

    Hope the guy recovers soon and has a bunch of good drugs.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  11. #5021
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    I did not know about this. I just figured he had other things in life occupying his time.

    Hope the guy recovers soon and has a bunch of good drugs.
    I hope so too. I'm really worried about him.

  12. #5022
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I hope so too. I'm really worried about him.
    Hope he pulls through, Kimmi.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #5023
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Hope he pulls through, Kimmi.
    Thank you. It's so hard not knowing.

  14. #5024
    That's awful to hear, Kimmi. I hope he comes through okay.
    Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

  15. #5025
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flap View Post
    That's awful to hear, Kimmi. I hope he comes through okay.
    Thank you Jack. Me too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •