Register now to remove this ad

Page 376 of 376 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376
Results 5,626 to 5,634 of 5634

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Wrong, again.
    And of course you are the arbiter of right and wrong. LOL! Okay, you are right.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Yeah, there are better places for this ranting.

If you guys had behaved better said the small man working on his self-awareness last summer, maybe we'd be able to have these discussions here... We're far beyond that point though.
    Rich!

I'm sorry the ruin of countless SMALL BUSINESS owners and their employees has intruded upon your life!

You are dead right! This reality should have absolutely nothing to do with politics.

Please keep politics out of it.

Dirtdog
    Last edited by Sox75; 12-07-2020 at 05:53 PM.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19
    Calm down. I've been tamed.

No worries. I'm out.

Buy lots of take out, & please TIP YOUR ASSES OFF! & NO! 20% doesn't cut it in normal times. If you are just going to eat, open your eyes & have a damned good time while you're at it! 40% is a decent start right now.

God bless. Enjoy life.

Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by Sox75; 12-07-2020 at 05:58 PM.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

Quote Originally Posted by Sox75 View Post
    Rich!

I'm sorry the ruin of countless SMALL BUSINESS owners and their employees has intruded upon your life!

You are dead right! This reality should have absolutely nothing to do with politics.

Please keep politics out of it.

Dirtdog
    I was only talking about your behavior on TalkSox and that dumb COVID post.
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

And of course you are the arbiter of right and wrong. LOL! Okay, you are right.
    Saying you were wrong is not a claim of being the arbiter of "right or wrong."

It's my opinion. I guess you've never called anyone wrong.

NOT!
    Sox 4 Ever

Saying you were wrong is not a claim of being the arbiter of "right or wrong."

It's my opinion. I guess you've never called anyone wrong.

NOT!
    Not in my recollection, because no one's opinion matters to me except my own. LOL!!
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Wha what?
    What are you smoking dude?
    What were you saying about YOUR behavior on that old Covid thread?

Dude! Let it go!

This was about the little American small business guys & gals... Dem, Rep, Ind. being CRUSHED by "someone" arbitrarily, while THE BIG Behemoth BOX BOYS become BIGGER & BIGGER BILLIONAIRES By The Bunches.

I'm talking about "THE LITTLE GUY & GAL GETTING GNASHED GRUSOMELLY, while gargantuans gouge great Americans. Golly gosh! Get a guess guy!

Let the politics go 78! This is how you stear us into the bog. The mire!

Let it go, and we'll forget about your past behavior on that old civid thread.

HONESTLY....

All I want people to think about is.... STOP F'ing ordering all you GD Christmas presents from AMAZON.... The Covid Capital of Capitals, and order from your neighbors, friends, family, & Favorite LOCAL Franchise.

That's all. No rogue politics from 78! Shop local. FEED your Favorite Family & FRIENDS Franks & Local farm fair.

p.s.

NO OFFENSE.... but! If you are shopping AMAZON, YOU PERSONALLY are infecting THE WORLD! What is Amazon up to now? 40,000 infected? 50,000? idk?

Just saying.... those of you thinking you are "saving the world, surfing the inter-sex station? YOU ARE NOT! You are infecting the WORLD!

NO condemnation! NO guilt whatsoever!

You are just a horrible selfish son of a Sam!

LOL :0

Seriously Stanley, we're having soup, salad, and sandwiches for supper, so settle down. Just having fun!

T'is the season
    Last edited by Sox75; 12-07-2020 at 10:01 PM.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Sox75 View Post
    Wha what?
    What are you smoking dude?
    What were you saying about YOUR behavior on that old Covid thread?

Dude! Let it go!

This was about the little American small business guys & gals... Dem, Rep, Ind. being CRUSHED by "someone" arbitrarily, while THE BIG Behemoth BOX BOYS become BIGGER & BIGGER BILLIONAIRES By The Bunches.

I'm talking about "THE LITTLE GUY & GAL GETTING GNASHED GRUSOMELLY, while gargantuans gouge great Americans. Golly gosh! Get a guess guy!

Let the politics go 78! This is how you stear us into the bog. The mire!

Let it go, and we'll forget about your past behavior on that old civid thread.

HONESTLY....

All I want people to think about is.... STOP F'ing ordering all you GD Christmas presents from AMAZON.... The Covid Capital of Capitals, and order from your neighbors, friends, family, & Favorite LOCAL Franchise.

That's all. No rogue politics from 78! Shop local. FEED your Favorite Family & FRIENDS Franks & Local farm fair.

p.s.

NO OFFENSE.... but! If you are shopping AMAZON, YOU PERSONALLY are infecting THE WORLD! What is Amazon up to now? 40,000 infected? 50,000? idk?

Just saying.... those of you thinking you are "saving the world, surfing the inter-sex station? YOU ARE NOT! You are infecting the WORLD!

NO condemnation! NO guilt whatsoever!

You are just a horrible selfish son of a Sam!

LOL :0

Seriously Stanley, we're having soup, salad, and sandwiches for supper, so settle down. Just having fun!

T'is the season
    Please stop. This can only lead to bad places, and you WILL be blamed.

https://blog.feedspot.com/political_forums/

Feel free to check out these sites for places to vent political and government matters. They can promise a far more spirited debate that I think you will enjoy, as opposed to what you will get here, which is repeated replies asking you to refrain...

No worries. I made my FACTUAL & non-political points, on THE most significant issue of the decade or century, that really" grinds my gears.

I fully get that nobody wants to get near politics, and I don't either.

I would think it "grinds everyone's gears," to see so many millions of "little guy" Americans arbitrarily be destroyed, while allowing the billionaires to get far richer, but I guess I was wrong.

I do get it though.... Nobody wants the hate feast that was the old covid thread, and there is no separating covid from this current economic issue.

No worries... I will beg off. I'm done. It was worth it to see 78 pretend to be a victim of the covid thread, despite his countless 1,000s of nasty, insulting, and passive aggressive posts therein.

Tell thunder it's safe to come back. I'm done posting on "what grinds my gears." No need for a safe place.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19