Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 376 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears

Re: What Really Grinds My Gears

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios;567680;
    Brett Favre. I'm tired of hearing about him. I also want him to go fuck himself.
    I think that's exactly the problem, he goes around stroking himself 24/7 (or is that just his ego...).

My list would be WAY WAY WAY too long.
    1. Slow people
    2. Uneducated people
    3. Lazy people
    4. People who think knowledge is a waste of time and rather get stoned/drunk
    5. Fast food
    6. People who don't respect food quality
    7. People who think they know everything
    8. People who can't drive or are pretending to be generous, backing up traffic.
    9. Injuries to players of my favorite sports teams
    10. My favorite sports teams blowing leads
    11. Most Pop music entrepreneurs (I'm not calling them musicians... their not).
    12. Americans who think nothing exists outside the country.
    13. People who try to act "gangster"
    14. People using "vanilla" to mean "plain" or "boring", these people know nothing about food.
    15. People who use the English Language as toilet paper ("UM, AH, You Know, like", etc etc).
    16. People who think Classical Music is dated, boring, or is for old people
    17. People who think Jazz is boring
    18. People who are paranoid
    19. People who don't shut up
    20. People who are environmentalists because it's cool and trendy
    21. People who try to save every endangered species
    22. People who think we are a threat to planet or need to "save the planet"
    23. People who have no respect for wild animals (complaining about "attacks" on people entering their habitat)
    24. People who hunt for fun
    25. People who are too religious
    26. People who think science is wrong or evil

People who think the Red Sox season is over b/c Youk is done.

People who have the prior to 2004 mentality.

People who suck.

People who hurt children, the elderly and animals.

Oh and ANY "Reality" TV shows.

people who buy red sox tickets just to re-sell them for triple the face value and dont even like baseball

Rolling over your ankle when you're playing basketball. Hurts like a mother.
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Under the continued theme of bad driving, I really hate when I let someone merge in front of me, and other drivers behind that car try to cut in front of me as well. Similarly, it annoys me when the car that I let in front of me later allows more cars in front of me.

Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan;567814;
    ESPN's constant coverage of football (ESPNFL)
    Can't believe I left this out. "In other news, World Series Game 7 was tonight, but we'll get to that in a second. It's time to throw it to Herm Edwards as he breaks down the Bengals/Chargers pre-season game tonight. Does this game change your Super Bowl pick, Herm?"

Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams101;567901;
    Americans who think nothing exists outside the country
    That's what I was getting at in my initial post. People like this drive me insane.

Professors who grade harshly.

Country Music.

College Book Stores

Ball Park food prices (and how many won't let you bring in outside food)

Michael Kay's voice.

Negative political commercials that mudsling other candidates and claim that their candidate is clean.

People who leave hair piles in the drain of the shower

People who use the urinal next to you when there are open ones further down.

People who slow down instantly upon seeing a cop, even though the cop already has a driver pulled over, on the OTHER SIDE of the highway.

People who don't floor it as soon as the light turns green.

Gwen Stefani (what the hell is a Hollaback Girl)

Sports Agents

Players that hold out (ie don't go to training camp) for better contracts because of their good performance, even though they had already signed a contract (I've only seen it in football)

People who cheat in sports.

Mine's pretty short...

1. Bad Drivers

If you know me, I've probably talked about the way I react to bad driving, it pisses me off so much. The way I react isn't road rage or anything, the way I see road rage is when you react with extreme violence on the road, but I will react by cursing people out at the next stop light, or something like that. I hate bad driving with the hugest passion.

2. Music Nazis

It's just an opinion, don't enforce your tastes on everyone else. Just because I don't always listen to thrash all day (because it's always Slayer fans who do this) doesn't mean I got poor music taste.

I might think of something else, but these are two big ones for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;568177;
    Professors who grade harshly.

Country Music.

College Book Stores

Ball Park food prices (and how many won't let you bring in outside food)

Michael Kay's voice.

Negative political commercials that mudsling other candidates and claim that their candidate is clean.

People who leave hair piles in the drain of the shower

People who use the urinal next to you when there are open ones further down.

People who slow down instantly upon seeing a cop, even though the cop already has a driver pulled over, on the OTHER SIDE of the highway.

People who don't floor it as soon as the light turns green.

Gwen Stefani (what the hell is a Hollaback Girl)

Sports Agents

Players that hold out (ie don't go to training camp) for better contracts because of their good performance, even though they had already signed a contract (I've only seen it in football)

People who cheat in sports.
    :lol:

And I don't know what it's like when someone pisses next to me when they could piss somewhere at a further distance, but I'm sure if I were a guy it would bother me. I always heard that it was a rule that if there's three urinals, you don't take the middle one, like, ever.
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;568182;
    :lol:

And I don't know what it's like when someone pisses next to me when they could piss somewhere at a further distance, but I'm sure if I were a guy it would bother me. I always heard that it was a rule that if there's three urinals, you don't take the middle one, like, ever.

I'd be worried if you did know what that felt like.

Also, it's even worse when they look at you while they're using the urinal. And exponentially worse if they look at you and smile.

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;568183;
    I'd be worried if you did know what that felt like.

Also, it's even worse when they look at you while they're using the urinal. And exponentially worse if they look at you and smile.
    That's just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;568181;
    Mine's pretty short...

1. Bad Drivers

If you know me, I've probably talked about the way I react to bad driving, it pisses me off so much. The way I react isn't road rage or anything, the way I see road rage is when you react with extreme violence on the road, but I will react by cursing people out at the next stop light, or something like that. I hate bad driving with the hugest passion.

2. Music Nazis

It's just an opinion, don't enforce your tastes on everyone else. Just because I don't always listen to thrash all day (because it's always Slayer fans who do this) doesn't mean I got poor music taste.

I might think of something else, but these are two big ones for me.
    Understandable. Yet you like Ludifisk?

I'll stick with deep fried Snickers.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Oh don't even go there!

Eww, that's just not okay to talk about Ludifisk.... eww

And deep fried snickers is good!