Register now to remove this ad

Page 360 of 360 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360
Results 5,386 to 5,395 of 5395

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears

  1. #5386
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    https://youtu.be/Fk4HHZU4PE4
    I was playing a game of MLB the show diamond Dynasty online and with the winning run on 3rd, I had Xander Bogaerts intentionally smack ball into foul territory to let winning run score in 9th. This is why I don’t play video games much anymore lol.

    Also I know my camera work sucks, but it’s late and I was frustrated.
    Video games at 349 am!!!!! Holy shit! What are your work hours?????

  2. #5387
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    https://youtu.be/Fk4HHZU4PE4
    I was playing a game of MLB the show diamond Dynasty online and with the winning run on 3rd, I had Xander Bogaerts intentionally smack ball into foul territory to let winning run score in 9th. This is why I donít play video games much anymore lol.

    Also I know my camera work sucks, but itís late and I was frustrated.
    Why is Bogaerts playing 3B?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #5388
    Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    Video games at 349 am!!!!! Holy shit! What are your work hours?????
    He was at work... (probably).
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #5389
    Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    Video games at 349 am!!!!! Holy shit! What are your work hours?????
    I work in restaurant industry so they’re all over the damn place lol. But I’m always awake at weird hours. I have awful sleeping habits

  5. #5390
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Why is Bogaerts playing 3B?
    I don’t have a good 3rd basemen, and wanted to start Rod Carew/Ozzie Albies and Xander and Xander has 3B eligibility in game so I figured he’d be fine. Guess not

  6. #5391
    What grinds my gears?

    Passive aggressive cowards who need to "ignore" other members because they don't agree with them.

    How about we talk about baseball like grownups and not throw temper tantrums when others don't agree. And, if you cant back it up....or others dont agree, please.....don't be passive aggressive.

    Either be aggressive with your take, comfortable with it........or play devils advocate with your take. Don't be in-between. Passive aggressive is for the birds.

  7. #5392
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I work in restaurant industry so they’re all over the damn place lol. But I’m always awake at weird hours. I have awful sleeping habits
    Not sure if you remember what I do for work, but yeah......Im mostly up weird hours as well. my favorite are the 17 hour work days when I go to bed at 9am.

  8. #5393
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I forgot how stressful trying to buy a house is.
    For real tho.
    Yuck!

  9. #5394
    The Great One Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Storrs, CT
    Posts
    10,929
    The United States Postal Service
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  10. #5395
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    The United States Postal Service
    ++1
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the ďCliffĒ is a myth. It canít be defined, and itís future existence cannot be proved.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •