Register now to remove this ad

Page 341 of 527 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351391441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 7897

Thread: Official NFL thread

Wonderfull, a sub 500 team will make the playoffs thanks to the NFL and there ridiculous amount of divisions.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules View Post
    Wonderfull, a sub 500 team will make the playoffs thanks to the NFL and there ridiculous amount of divisions.
    Throw out divisions, just have one table for 16 teams and that way the best six records are guaranteed the playoffs. For scheduling purposes, act like the divisions still exist and keep the current scheduling format.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Nice to see Steelers back in playoffs.. Antonio Brown still not getting respect tho, which is annoying. I'm so tired of hearing people argue dumb ass shit like that he "isn't big enough like Dez or Calvin" or "all he does is catch screens" or "he isn't a red zone threat". I guess he caught a ton of screens for over 1500 yards and his 12 touchdowns are a fluke. In last two season he has over 200 receptions, 3000 yards and 20 touchdowns, but he isn't "elite" and According to some these "experts" he isn't even a top 5 WR. lol

I have a love/hate thing with the Steelers. Classic team, for sure.

LOL at the Bills predictably losing to Oakland. Now perhaps all the fans pointing to the 0.17793% chance of making the playoffs will shut up.

Why does Romo get such a bad rap? Dude's now the top passer in Cowboys history.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Jay Cutler is the top passer in Bears history.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Jay Cutler is the top passer in Bears history.
    Ouch.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

I'm not a fan of Rex Ryan at all, and his firing was inevitable, but given the crud he's had to work with the last four seasons underlines the impossible job that NFL head coach often is.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

This Le'Veon Bell injury man.. FUCK.. The Steelers can not afford to not have him against the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I'm not a fan of Rex Ryan at all, and his firing was inevitable, but given the crud he's had to work with the last four seasons underlines the impossible job that NFL head coach often is.
    I'm not a fan of Rex either. He obviously knows how to build and field a solid defense. I'm not sure how much of the blame he should take for the dumb draft choices and a weak offense. Maybe he has some say? Maybe some others made the decisions unilaterally.

Either way, the Jets usually came to play against the Pats who were always the superior team. I respect that. I also will miss his media sessions. He said some crazy and dumb things but was always entertaining.

I would have given him one more year with a new GM.

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    I'm not a fan of Rex either. He obviously knows how to build and field a solid defense. I'm not sure how much of the blame he should take for the dumb draft choices and a weak offense. Maybe he has some say? Maybe some others made the decisions unilaterally.

Either way, the Jets usually came to play against the Pats who were always the superior team. I respect that. I also will miss his media sessions. He said some crazy and dumb things but was always entertaining.

I would have given him one more year with a new GM.

Oh well.
    The way these things go, the new GM would probably want his own guy.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    The way these things go, the new GM would probably want his own guy.
    Undoubtedly.

Marrone walks out on the Bills. There's been rumors of a rift between him and the GM. If that's not the reason, I hope it's not just so he can join the Jets, because he'd be an idiot to trade the Bills roster for the Jets.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Don't care what anyone says, NFL games AREN'T fixed. There is too much to risk, and too easy for the conspiracy to be exposed in today's 24/7 media exposure. How many people would need to be in on it for it to work?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

I won't go as far as saying the refs fixed it for the Cowboys to win. But that picked-up flag was one of the worst officiating decisions I've ever seen. It was the correct call, and the penalty was announced! Then it disappeared. I've never seen that happen before. If I was a Lions fan I'd be ballistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    I won't go as far as saying the refs fixed it for the Cowboys to win. But that picked-up flag was one of the worst officiating decisions I've ever seen. It was the correct call, and the penalty was announced! Then it disappeared. I've never seen that happen before. If I was a Lions fan I'd be ballistic.
    Chris Christie brought his Jersey Housewives to fix the deal with the refs.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."