Register now to remove this ad

Page 406 of 527 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416456506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 7897

Thread: Official NFL thread

But for my NY Giants, these MF'ers have 7 championships!
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Congrats to the Pats!

WOW!

Long way to go to reach the 13 Championships by the Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Congrats to the Pats!

WOW!

A lot more teams now. Plus, they have to overcome the Commissioner who is hellbent on parity.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

I can hardly believe what I just saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    I can hardly believe what I just saw.
    Really unbelievable. I know lots of jets fans and Dolphins fans and they are distraught, but not as much as Roger G. LOL!! Catch by Edelman was when I started to believe that they would win.

And just like that, the fucking helmet catch is dead, and Tom Brady is officially the GOAT.
    We miss you Mike.

I''m so drunk right now
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

it is official. Tom Brady is god. Fuck Roger Goodell!!!
    +1,000,000 internet points

Habsbehiidhshshsucixjwhejduivi

But for my NY Giants, these MF'ers have 7 championships!
    Pats fans think the Giants were lucky but they deserved to win both of those games.

Pats lost the battle at the line of scrimmage.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Congrats to the Pats!

WOW!

lol. losers.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I''m so drunk right now
    That is why you are the real MVP.

Deity
    I'm not sure that I have ever seen anything like that game! Atlanta had the ball for the ball for 23 minutes. It is good to be from New England. I get to listen to all the yappers down here today. All debates about the greatest this and that should be over.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Unfuckingbelieveable. Now I have to deal with Pats fans at work for weeks acting like smug assholes. Well, more smug and assholish than usual, anyways. A bunch of idiots my age and younger who have no memory of what it was like being a Patriots fan in the 80s and 90s acting like douches because they won another Super Bowl. The Patriots are the Yankees of football, and Patriots fans (excluding the lifelong ones over the age of 40) are just as insufferable and obnoxious as Yankees fans. Your team won, be happy about it. But they can't do that, they can only focus on shitting on other teams and whining about the commissioner. News flash for you: One investigation for impropriety is all you get. When a second one comes along, there is a reason for it. Shut the fuck up and be happy your team is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

I thought Super Bowl XXXVI was incredible, and it was, but this one was just unbelievable. I was sure the Pats were going to lose but I kept on watching dejectedly. The odds of scoring two touchdowns and two point conversions in that time frame were incredibly long. They made Super Bowl history with this one. I am so lucky to be a Boston sports fan. When I became a fan in the early 70's I never imagined in my wildest dreams the great riches of championships that awaited. All I had back then was the Celtics, and even they eventually fell on hard times. This Super Bowl win ranks way up there as one of the most amazing victories I have ever seen, if not the most amazing.