Register now to remove this ad

Page 484 of 527 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 7897

Thread: Official NFL thread

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Mayo on French fries is the work of Satan. I’d sooner put mustard on chocolate ice cream or Cool Whip on salami
    When I visited London 20 years ago, I remember the fast food joints all having multiple flavors of mayonnaise packets. Did not try them.

However, I do make homemade potato wedges and dunk them in a mayo/garlic combo that's fine enough. It'd be nasty without the garlic though.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

@MarkMaske
    The NFLPA, remember, previously questioned whether it makes sense to open training camps with teams based in "hot spot" cities (such as Miami). That led to a conference call with NFL team doctors, who told the NFLPA they believed it was safe to open camps.

My heart and soul just got traded to the Seahawks.

In the past 18 months, I acquired two NFL jerseys. I bought a Jamal Adams jersey in the new Jets color scheme and then won a Brady jersey with the Super Bowl LIII patch on it (along with the perfect sized dorm room TV) at a UConn basketball game. Now both are on different teams. I hate having jerseys of former players
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post

In the past 18 months, I acquired two NFL jerseys. I bought a Jamal Adams jersey in the new Jets color scheme and then won a Brady jersey with the Super Bowl LIII patch on it (along with the perfect sized dorm room TV) at a UConn basketball game. Now both are on different teams. I hate having jerseys of former players
    Only buy jerseys of guys who retired.

Deity
    When I visited London 20 years ago, I remember the fast food joints all having multiple flavors of mayonnaise packets. Did not try them.

However, I do make homemade potato wedges and dunk them in a mayo/garlic combo that's fine enough. It'd be nasty without the garlic though.
    I did a semester in London, but my diet was limited almost exclusively to fish and chips served in a newspaper. And all I put on the chips was salt and vinegar...

I’m not going to lie, for me as a fellow player, I go on social media and it makes me very nervous to think there will be a season,” McCourty said Sunday night. “Because I’ve seen guys posting a video in a nightclub, and it’s just like, ‘Yo, we’re attempting to play football. That’s not going to be OK.’

“You see guys working out in one city on a Monday, working out in another city on a Tuesday, and another city the next week, and it’s just like, ‘Dang, if they’re working out here, here and here, that means you have to be traveling and you come across however many people.’ Or you see a guy posting pictures and there’s hundreds of (people), whether it’s anywhere. So for me, it is nerve-wracking.

@mortreport
    The final official NFL opt-out number is 69.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar

Personally, if I won a Brady jersey, I'd burn it.

I totally agree with mvp, buy retired players - or players who have been on the team ten years or so. So many idiots seem to buy jerseys the second the guy is drafted, which seems incredibly dumb to me.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Also, I'm not sold on that new Jets color scheme.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Also, I'm not sold on that new Jets color scheme.
    I personally think it's an acquired taste. Either you love it or you hate it.

I'm SOOOO excited for NFL season though. AFC East is wide open for the first time in my lifetime, my man crush for Pat Mahomes grows bigger by the day, and the NFC has a ton of really good teams. The NFC South and NFC West are conceivably 3-4 team races, and I expect the NFC East to be much better, except for the Washington Football Team. Eagles can be a top 2 seed if they stay healthy, Cowboys are right up there as well, but I expect a full choke in the playoffs, and the Giants should be improved, though not competitive in the division just yet.

Jets will probably start off like 1-8 and be eliminated from the playoffs, then win the next 7 so that the fans are optimistic for 2021 despite losing a top 10 draft pick. It is the way.

Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    Jets will probably start off like 1-8 and be eliminated from the playoffs, then win the next 7 so that the fans are optimistic for 2021 despite losing a top 10 draft pick. It is the way.
    That's essentially what happened last year. Ended up 7-9 after a 1-7 start

Deity
    I'm SOOOO excited for NFL season though. AFC East is wide open for the first time in my lifetime, my man crush for Pat Mahomes grows bigger by the day, and the NFC has a ton of really good teams. The NFC South and NFC West are conceivably 3-4 team races, and I expect the NFC East to be much better, except for the Washington Football Team. Eagles can be a top 2 seed if they stay healthy, Cowboys are right up there as well, but I expect a full choke in the playoffs, and the Giants should be improved, though not competitive in the division just yet.
    You think the AFC East is wide open?

I am all in on Buffalo here..

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    You think the AFC East is wide open?

I am all in on Buffalo here..
    Well, I am a Jets and Patriots fans, so I hope it's wide open for my sake