Register now to remove this ad

Page 431 of 435 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 6522

Thread: Official NFL thread

  1. #6451
    Check out this website for your NFL cheating fact checking:

    http://yourteamcheats.com/
    Theo Epstein Fan. John Lester Fan. RedSox fan, Cubs supporter.

    Fire John Farrell.

  2. #6452
    I'm just waiting for Goodell to fine/suspend Steelers players for wearing cleats in support of Ryan Shazier.

  3. #6453
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I'm just waiting for Goodell to fine/suspend Steelers players for wearing cleats in support of Ryan Shazier.
    I think there needs to be a balance between something like this and players being walking billboards for 101 different personal causes.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #6454
    I though that the Bills had good shot of beating the Pats yesterday now that the Pats are so depleted.

    But of course with the Pats being so good at cheating and the Refs making so many calls in their favor the Bills had no chance!!!!

    I have not been confident that the Pats can make to the SB this year with all the injuries to key people. But now some of those guys are likely to return for the playoffs and with the team having home field and likely a bye things are looking better.

    Come on Houston!
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  5. #6455
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I don't have a problem with Gronk's "only" being 1 game, he is a first time defender. My rant is about the consistency of suspensions. AJ Green threw down Jalen Ramsey in a headlock and punched him numerous times and got 0 game suspension. Iloka hit AB helmet to helmet badly in the end zone and wasn't suspended.

    Crabtree got two games for Talib scuffle, which wasn't as bad as AJ Green. I just don't understand the logic at all.
    It was not one of Gronk's finer moments for sure. He is a better man than that. He knows he made a mistake and he paid the price. What absolutely amazed me was that he was not immediately ejected from the game. The refs looked as bad as he did. One thing that is pretty obvious is what happens to the Pats when he is not on the field. I do love that o-line though.

  6. #6456
    Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    It was not one of Gronk's finer moments for sure. He is a better man than that. He knows he made a mistake and he paid the price. What absolutely amazed me was that he was not immediately ejected from the game. The refs looked as bad as he did. One thing that is pretty obvious is what happens to the Pats when he is not on the field. I do love that o-line though.
    What Gronk did was stupid and unjustified to be sure.

    However, you mentioned that he was not ejected and how that was a mistake.

    Where were the officials the entire game when he was being held? On the play in question the guy he jumped on held him from midfield to the sideline. Go back and watch that play.

    The refs fucked up.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  7. #6457
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    What Gronk did was stupid and unjustified to be sure.

    However, you mentioned that he was not ejected and how that was a mistake.

    Where were the officials the entire game when he was being held? On the play in question the guy he jumped on held him from midfield to the sideline. Go back and watch that play.

    The refs fucked up.
    Basically that is what I was saying - the refs sucked. But got to tell you, as much as I like the guy, he still needed to pay a price for that act. I know I don't have to tell you that in the NFL the are borderline criminal acts committed on every play. Maybe it is because there are a whole bunch of criminals playing in the NFL. lol

  8. #6458
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Come on Houston!
    I was saying this to my Pats crazed relatives all day long: There's no reason to root against the Steelers. Do you really think the Jets are gonna beat the Patriots in Foxboro with their backup QB? Rooting against the Steelers because you need them to lose is one thing, but rooting against them just for the sake of rooting against them is borderline evil. Y'all are getting the #1 seed anyway because Al Riveron sucks off Robert Kraft weekly.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  9. #6459
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I was saying this to my Pats crazed relatives all day long: There's no reason to root against the Steelers. Do you really think the Jets are gonna beat the Patriots in Foxboro with their backup QB? Rooting against the Steelers because you need them to lose is one thing, but rooting against them just for the sake of rooting against them is borderline evil. Y'all are getting the #1 seed anyway because Al Riveron sucks off Robert Kraft weekly.
    No, I really was not expecting the Steelers to lose to Houston. But I was hoping because as strange as it sounds the Pats have a habit of not always winning the last regular season game and I want them to have Home field and a bye.
    recent
    The Jets have played much better recently and they will go balls out to snuff the Pats. Petty can't do enough right but you never know!

    I don't see the Jets scoring enough points to beat the Pats but freaking shit does happen.

    I am hoping for 13-3, not 12-4.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  10. #6460
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    No, I really was not expecting the Steelers to lose to Houston. But I was hoping because as strange as it sounds the Pats have a habit of not always winning the last regular season game and I want them to have Home field and a bye.
    recent
    The Jets have played much better recently and they will go balls out to snuff the Pats. Petty can't do enough right but you never know!

    I don't see the Jets scoring enough points to beat the Pats but freaking shit does happen.

    I am hoping for 13-3, not 12-4.
    All I'm saying is if I don't expect the Jets to beat the Patriots, then you shouldn't either. And, if you know me, you'll know that I think the Jets are going to win every single week. So that's saying something. While a win would be nice, the #5 pick would be better, and Josh Allen would be best.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  11. #6461
    The Browns are a really impressive team.

  12. #6462
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    The Browns are a really impressive team.
    If I remember right, you are a Steelers fan correct?
    Theo Epstein Fan. John Lester Fan. RedSox fan, Cubs supporter.

    Fire John Farrell.

  13. #6463
    Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    If I remember right, you are a Steelers fan correct?
    Correct

  14. #6464
    Jeez, where are the NFL fans?

    Hey Pats fans, how about that Danny Amendola? Pretty cool stuff on him here.

    https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/p...gCM/story.html

    Once again Belichick shows he knows how to pick 'em.

  15. #6465
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Jeez, where are the NFL fans?

    Hey Pats fans, how about that Danny Amendola? Pretty cool stuff on him here.

    https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/p...gCM/story.html

    Once again Belichick shows he knows how to pick 'em.
    Since I am required to sign -in and eventually pay for their content I now do not read much of the globe.

    I imagine this article is fluff. I know enough about the guy. He is a very good player and a good substitute for Jules while he is out. He takes short deal just to remain in Foxboro. The type of player BB and most fans love to see on the field.

    He came up big last night with 11 catches on 13 targets.

    They will probably dump Cobbs next season since he can't get separation and struggles to make catches.

    I love how the entire nation is rooting for the Pats to lose and to lose bigly with shame. Everyone who hates the Pats like they hate the Yankees can go suck dicks as far as I am concerned. What BB has done is remarkable and should be admired by any fan of sports that has integrity.

    I hope the Steelers with their dopey coach and loud mouth players prevail today to I can see there humiliated faces once again next Sunday.

    Have a nice day.

    GO PATS!!1!!!1!1
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •