Register now to remove this ad

Page 452 of 527 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462502 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 7897

Thread: Official NFL thread

Deity
    Ah Brandon Cooks. Loser of two straight Super Bowls. I wonder how long that list is for non-Bills...

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I never said this didn't happen? I'm not sure what this has to do with what I said. Goff was bad, even on plays when he'd have someone open, he'd overthrow/underthrow, throw behind his guys. Late in the game when McCourty made that play to knock ball out of Cooks hands, why did Goff wait so long, then lob it up and give McCourty a chance to get there? Obviously the Pats defense was good, and Bill badly outcoached McVay, but Goff looked lost.
    I wasn't responding to your comment at all. I should have just hit reply and not reply with a quote. I will add though now that I think of it - Goff was bad because of the Patriots.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I got 16. Two of them I got wrong, were when the correct answer was "all of the above" so I'll say 18.

Deity
    Right now I’m watching something called AAF. What the €ĄŁ#^}*!! is the AAF?

Regardless of how I feel about his protest, I'm glad Kap got some money for one of the most blatant examples of collusion in recent memory.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Not a Bills fan, but I'm glad they got rid of Charles Clay, who allegedly plays TE. He was fucking useless.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Regardless of how I feel about his protest, I'm glad Kap got some money for one of the most blatant examples of collusion in recent memory.
    He honestly could've just showed a picture of the Bills week 1 depth chart that had Nathan Peterman as QB1 and won his case. I don't care for Kap and what he does, but the people who legit think he isn't "good enough" to at least be a backup are morons.

He honestly could've just showed a picture of the Bills week 1 depth chart that had Nathan Peterman as QB1 and won his case. I don't care for Kap and what he does, but the people who legit think he isn't "good enough" to at least be a backup are morons.
    True, talent wise he's at least a backup or a low end starter. But I feel like his situation is similar to Tebow's, where even though he was a pretty good backup no team wanted to deal with all that media attention just for a backup player. Obviously there's other differences between the two situations... but from a basic point of view it's kind of the same.

Fun Fact: we murdered so many native people in the Americas during 1600-1700 (see: millions / 56,000,000+) that the decaying dead bodies released so much carbon into the atmosphere it caused global temps to change.

but, yeah, lets all freak the fuck out because a black man takes a knee during the national anthem to protest police brutality. (taking a knee instead of sitting was recommended to Kap by an armed services Veteran).
    Sad!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/world...rnd/index.html
    Last edited by Slasher9; 02-21-2019 at 10:17 AM.
    other names i have posted under: none

Deity
    I know. My brother-in-law thinks his entire skill set should be based on that one 2-14 season.

He’s been to a Super Bowl. And only Aaron Rodgers has a lower interception percentage in all of NFL history. He’s a good quarterback.

Maybe he needs a few domestic assault charges so he can get a contract from the Redskins...

Mr. Kraft getting his ring on....
    his wife is passed.
    is it a big deal, or nah?
    other names i have posted under: none

Kraft is a billionaire, he could have at least splurged for something fancy. Instead he spends $200 at a rundown sex traffic den in nowhere Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    Mr. Kraft getting his ring on....
    his wife is passed.
    is it a big deal, or nah?
    Big deal. Potential human trafficking implications. It's gross and can't be swept under the rug.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Yeah this is not a good look at all for Kraft, a lot of people don’t think it’s serious for whatever reason, but this is bad. There is apparently a “bigger name” than Kraft allegedly involved, wonder who that is?