Register now to remove this ad

Page 452 of 452 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452
Results 6,766 to 6,771 of 6771

Thread: Official NFL thread

Ah Brandon Cooks. Loser of two straight Super Bowls. I wonder how long that list is for non-Bills...

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I never said this didn't happen? I'm not sure what this has to do with what I said. Goff was bad, even on plays when he'd have someone open, he'd overthrow/underthrow, throw behind his guys. Late in the game when McCourty made that play to knock ball out of Cooks hands, why did Goff wait so long, then lob it up and give McCourty a chance to get there? Obviously the Pats defense was good, and Bill badly outcoached McVay, but Goff looked lost.
    I wasn't responding to your comment at all. I should have just hit reply and not reply with a quote. I will add though now that I think of it - Goff was bad because of the Patriots.

Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

i am just a worthless liar, i am just an imbecile

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I got 16. Two of them I got wrong, were when the correct answer was "all of the above" so I'll say 18.

Right now I’m watching something called AAF. What the €ĄŁ#^}*!! is the AAF?

Regardless of how I feel about his protest, I'm glad Kap got some money for one of the most blatant examples of collusion in recent memory.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

i am just a worthless liar, i am just an imbecile

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.