Register now to remove this ad

Page 459 of 527 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 7895

Thread: Official NFL thread

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    That's why you don't make promises like that. If he's a good friend, he'll understand.
    Yeah I know. This is not the first time my big mouth has gotten me into trouble
    I can't disagree with you

You could always start a GoFundMe page. I won't donate and I don't think anyone else should donate, but maybe it'll work :P

Bart Starr passed today at 85 years old. A great player who was an ever greater person off the field. One of the few remaining icons from a forgotten era of football. RIP.

Legend
    Training Camp is packed for the Pats. Defending Super Bowl Champions.

Quote Originally Posted by OH FOY! View Post
    Training Camp is packed for the Pats. Defending Super Bowl Champions.
    Interesting year for me as I am firmly wedged in between the fandom of the Jets and Patriots. I was a Patriots fan for the first 10 years of my life or so, then I became a Jets fan after Spygate, when the Jets got Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez. But, over the last few years, I've slowly fallen in love with the Patriots again

One of these years the Patriots will end up sucking. I keep anticipating Brady's decline but it never happens.

Go Pack Go.

Legend
    Pats are changing again, they will have one of the Top 5 Defenses in the NFL. BB knows Brady is not going to last forever, he's already getting prepared for this. In fact they are going full circle and going back to the 03 and 04 teams. Less Brady, more Running, and Defense.
    Defense Wins Championships.

Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    One of these years the Patriots will end up sucking. I keep anticipating Brady's decline but it never happens.

Go Pack Go.
    You and me both..... Colts may have a Super Bowl win with Luck if not for Brady and the damn Patriots. Colts have beat everyone..... except the damn Patriots. So frustrating. At least last year they kept the game close and didn't get blown out like they usually do.

Still looking for tickets for the Pats opener. Prices are inching closer to our desired price range, but I am not very confident that they will reach it. Livin' on a prayer

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Still looking for tickets for the Pats opener. Prices are inching closer to our desired price range, but I am not very confident that they will reach it. Livin' on a prayer
    Hope you get them man!

People must be placing tons of bets on the Browns to win the SB. They currently have the 5th best odds of winning the SB at 14-1 (per Borgata's sports books). The only teams with lower odds are the Pats, Chiefs, Saints, and Rams.

Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    People must be placing tons of bets on the Browns to win the SB. They currently have the 5th best odds of winning the SB at 14-1 (per Borgata's sports books). The only teams with lower odds are the Pats, Chiefs, Saints, and Rams.
    Well, they've earned enough respect from CBS to put Nantz and Romo on their Week 1 game against Tennessee

Legend
    This Pats Defense is for real. It is loaded. Patriots will be more dominant, they will have a Offense that's Balanced now. Not 1 dimensional. That makes them very Dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by OH FOY! View Post
    This Pats Defense is for real. It is loaded. Patriots will be more dominant, they will have a Offense that's Balanced now. Not 1 dimensional. That makes them very Dangerous.
    Dude, it's the preseason. Relax

Yes, please pump the brakes on the defending SB champs. Their QB only has 6 rings. That ain't shit.