Register now to remove this ad

Page 493 of 493 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493
Results 7,381 to 7,389 of 7389

Thread: Official NFL thread

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    He is having an amazing year. It had been looking like he was dropping off the last 3 years.

The 44 TDs and 5 Ints fuel his great rating.

He's on pace to break his personal record of 45 TDs, but he's had many seaons with an INT% at 1% or less. (He's at a career 1.4% rate.)

His INT% rate from 2018-2019 was 0.5%!

His top QB ratings by seasons:

122.5 (2011)
    119.4 (2020)
    112.2 (2014)
    108.0 (2012)
    106.0 (2007)
    104.9 (2013)

This is his best season in a long time.

Coming into this season, Rodgers was tied for the all time lowest interception percentage in NFL history with Tom Brady, and just ahead of Colin Kaepernick...

Anyone else looking forward to the AFC and NFC Championship games.

It seems like there will be two good matchups

Quote Originally Posted by gojohn99 View Post

Absolutely. You couldn't ask for much better than this.

It's been an excellent year for the NFL, in spite of COVID.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

Theme song of 2020 Red Sox: "Tanks for the Memories"

Quote Originally Posted by gojohn99 View Post

I have spent most of my life rooting against Brady, and my roommate lived in Wisconsin for awhile, so is a Packers fan when not rooting for the Patriots. I have also grown to love the Chiefs after seeing them win the Super Bowl in person last year, but I know a bunch of Bills fan. Two great games with conflicting interests for me.

But, the NFL has bored me this year. I'm not sure why. It's always been my favorite sport. For whatever reason, I haven't been all that interested in the playoff games so far. I can usually sit through one and then I feel compelled to do other things.

Go
    P a c k !
    Sox 4 Ever

Matthew Stafford wants out of Detroit, and the Pats are one of the teams he'd like to go to. Considering Matt Patricia just returned to the Pats, that move makes sense, assuming Stafford enjoyed playing for Patricia. He's a defensive coach though, so I'm not sure how meaningful that relationship could be.

Also, the Jets are the emerging favorites to land Deshaun Watson. And if not the Jets, then Miami.

The AFC East is about to be loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Matthew Stafford wants out of Detroit, and the Pats are one of the teams he'd like to go to. Considering Matt Patricia just returned to the Pats, that move makes sense, assuming Stafford enjoyed playing for Patricia. He's a defensive coach though, so I'm not sure how meaningful that relationship could be.

Also, the Jets are the emerging favorites to land Deshaun Watson. And if not the Jets, then Miami.

The AFC East is about to be loaded.
    I don't think Watson will be traded.

Houston is hurting on the sport's scene. We lost Harden, DeAndre Hopkins, Springer, Verlander to the IL and maybe JJ Watt & Watson.
    Sox 4 Ever

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    I don't think Watson will be traded.

Houston is hurting on the sport's scene. We lost Harden, DeAndre Hopkins, Springer, Verlander to the IL and maybe JJ Watt & Watson.
    The team wants to keep him, but from what I'm hearing, he wants out. He's mad because they asked for his advice in the coach and GM search and then they completely ignored his input. This is an organization that has had problems with racism before. Not saying that has anything to do with it, but I wouldn't be surprised. Either way, I think in his mind, he's already gone

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    The team wants to keep him, but from what I'm hearing, he wants out. He's mad because they asked for his advice in the coach and GM search and then they completely ignored his input. This is an organization that has had problems with racism before. Not saying that has anything to do with it, but I wouldn't be surprised. Either way, I think in his mind, he's already gone
    A few top head coach candidates are highly esteemed by Watson.

It's far from a done deal.

If Watts leaves, and they twiddle their thumbs, again, this summer, then maybe...
    Sox 4 Ever