Register now to remove this ad

Page 439 of 439 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439
Results 6,571 to 6,580 of 6580

Thread: Official NFL thread

  1. #6571
    XFL does not have a chance of surviving.

    I would be surprised if the even get off the ground.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  2. #6572
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "I always get nervous in a place with grass furniture."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #6573
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Refs botched both of those calls.
    "Let's go!" - Joseph Kelly Jr

  4. #6574
    Refs have been horrible all season. This is one of the worst refereed seasons I've ever seen. The Eagles/Cowboys game was unwatchable.

    Also, while discussing questionable things. Why was Gronk in the game for the Pats on the last play? What is he going to do that a defensive back couldn't do? It wasn't like an injured Ryan Tannehill was throwing the ball 70 yards in the air on a hail marry there.

    And then, Mike Tomlin doesn't put Ben Roethlisberger back in the game against the Raiders until late in the 4th, despite the fact that Ben was cleared by doctors due to 'Game flow" in the 4 drives without Ben, it went INT, punt, punt, turnover on downs. like are you fucking kidding me? Game flow? What the hell does that even mean.

  5. #6575
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Refs botched both of those calls.
    I'm not sure that's correct on the second.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "I always get nervous in a place with grass furniture."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #6576
    I normally don't dig watching teams other than the Pats play. Sure, I watch games that do not involve the Pats.

    I almost never get excited or even all that interested in those games.

    Last night was different. After watching the Celts beat the Grizz, I flipped over to the Vikings Seahawks game which was in the third quarter. It was 3-0 Hawks.

    The defensive stances of the Hawks was incredible to watch. One huge play after another.

    How could a 3-0 game be fun to watch? Last night's game was an example of just that.

    BOOM!
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  7. #6577
    i've kind of lost enthusiasm for my Giants over the past couple of years but watching Barkley run the ball would be a treat for anyone who loves football.

  8. #6578
    Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    i've kind of lost enthusiasm for my Giants over the past couple of years but watching Barkley run the ball would be a treat for anyone who loves football.
    Ever heard of Ray Wietecha?
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  9. #6579
    yup - In 1958, my Mom stuck me in front of our 3 channel black and white and instructed me to watch the championship game - Colts /Giants. Hooked ever since. I'm as loyal as a good old dog. I remember hearing Wietcha's name. He was a good one. One of my more memorable memories is of the hit Chuck Bednarik laid on Frank Gifford. Just watched some footage of Butkis during his Bears playing days. He played a different type of game. Sam Huff said as much. There were some pretty good lb's back then and then there was Butkis!!! Huff said that with a name like that he had to be good!

  10. #6580
    Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    i've kind of lost enthusiasm for my Giants over the past couple of years but watching Barkley run the ball would be a treat for anyone who loves football.
    Saquon is amazing. Dude reminds me a lot of Leveon Bell. I don't question the Giants taking him that high, especially if they didn't like the QB's that much this year.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •