Register now to remove this ad

Page 438 of 439 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439 LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 6580

Thread: Official NFL thread

  1. #6556
    If the Pats have to go to KC, they aren't gonna win. The Pats have to hope KC loses another and the Pats have to run the table
    The rebuild is complete.

  2. #6557
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    If the Pats have to go to KC, they aren't gonna win. The Pats have to hope KC loses another and the Pats have to run the table
    Not so sure about this. The Chiefs as dynamite as they have looked I think can be beaten at home too. Mahomes (as impressive as he has been) still makes some very stupid throws and interceptions. The Patriots are the only team in the AFC I think that can beat the Chiefs. Chiefs also have zero defence. I think when it comes down to a shootout with an offense just as good as theirs they lose. Like against the Patriots and Rams. They nearly lost to the Steelers earlier in the year as well. It would be a damn good game though. AFC is pretty wide open right now with who can win it. Chargers might be a scary road team as well, but they tend to choke quite a bit in the playoffs.

  3. #6558
    The Pats have yet to pull things together.

    That usually happens about game ten.

    I would not count them out of a SB appearance but right now they are not playing all that well.

    As for all of the teams that everyone seems to have a boner for like the Rams, KC, NO, they will all be beaten by a Pats team that has hit it's stride come playoff time.

    That is IF they reach their stride.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  4. #6559
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Not so sure about this. The Chiefs as dynamite as they have looked I think can be beaten at home too. Mahomes (as impressive as he has been) still makes some very stupid throws and interceptions. The Patriots are the only team in the AFC I think that can beat the Chiefs. Chiefs also have zero defence. I think when it comes down to a shootout with an offense just as good as theirs they lose. Like against the Patriots and Rams. They nearly lost to the Steelers earlier in the year as well. It would be a damn good game though. AFC is pretty wide open right now with who can win it. Chargers might be a scary road team as well, but they tend to choke quite a bit in the playoffs.
    I wouldn't bet against NE in a game at KC. As well as the lack of a defense for KC, the difference in experience levels of the QBs could hardly be greater. On the flip side, NE already lost to some pretty bad teams this season. So....
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "I always get nervous in a place with grass furniture."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #6560
    Speaking of the Chiefs, Jesus Christ Kareem Hunt. This is literally Ray Rice Part II.

  6. #6561
    Chiefs just released Kareem Hunt. Holy shit. This dude was having all pro season in his prime, and is now a free agent and his career might be over. What an idiot.

  7. #6562
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Chiefs just released Kareem Hunt. Holy shit. This dude was having all pro season in his prime, and is now a free agent and his career might be over. What an idiot.
    I very much doubt his career is over. Lengthy suspension and someone will pick him up.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "I always get nervous in a place with grass furniture."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  8. #6563
    Will remain to be seen if KC just grenaded their season.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "I always get nervous in a place with grass furniture."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #6564
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I very much doubt his career is over. Lengthy suspension and someone will pick him up.
    You never know, Ray Rice never got a 2nd chance. The Chiefs made a pretty big statement cutting a star player during a playoff run.

  10. #6565
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Chiefs just released Kareem Hunt. Holy shit. This dude was having all pro season in his prime, and is now a free agent and his career might be over. What an idiot.
    It's crazy the way the world works these days. The incident happened back in February and was captured on someone's cell phone.

    And here in November the video is released to the world by TMZ.

  11. #6566
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    It's crazy the way the world works these days. The incident happened back in February and was captured on someone's cell phone.

    And here in November the video is released to the world by TMZ.
    The NFL is definitely lying about "not having access" to the video.

  12. #6567
    So, about that Chiefs defense...
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "I always get nervous in a place with grass furniture."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #6568
    McCarthy's gone. I was wondering if losing to the hapless Cards would be the final straw.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "I always get nervous in a place with grass furniture."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #6569
    NFL logic: Fine a guy $13,000 for making a $21 donation to charity during a game. C'mon, son.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "I always get nervous in a place with grass furniture."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #6570
    We'll have to see if the new incarnation of the XFL works out, but I'd think instead of eight cities that already have NFL teams, they might have had at least a couple without one, like San Antonio. You'd arguably get more fan interest in a city that doesn't have a team than one that just attended eight home games.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "I always get nervous in a place with grass furniture."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •