Register now to remove this ad

Page 464 of 464 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464
Results 6,946 to 6,959 of 6959

Thread: Official NFL thread

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Colts lose to the shitty raiders. Saints beat Cowboys. Tom Brady looked horrible.

Weird day.
    Bills Defense is for real, but so is the Pats Defense. Also lucky to have faced Josh Allen. He stinks. KC should have lost too, they lucked out. 100 yard Fumble return for TD was difference. Same ole Lions.
    Last edited by OH FOY!; 10-01-2019 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OH FOY! View Post
    Bills Defense is for real, but so is the Pats Defense. Also lucky to have faced Josh Allen. He stinks. KC should have lost too, they lucked out. 100 yard Fumble return for TD was difference. Same ole Lions.
    Agreed. Patriots will be tough to beat with that defense right now. Lions lost a heartbreaking game..... They had the Chiefs beat all game, and the defense up until the end actually played very well. I think the Chiefs are an incredible team this year. They are going to destroy my Colts next weekend

Rodgers is shredding the cowboys defense, wow..... utter domination this first half.

Rodgers is shredding the cowboys defense, wow..... utter domination this first half.
    It's always nice to see my Pack doing well, but against Dallas makes it extra special.
    Sox 4 Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC51pSyZBpM

NFL talks player safety all the time, and implemented the targeting rule to attempt to remove helmet to helmet hits. They Let Mason Rudolph get hit helmet to helmet as a QB, suffer a serious concussion, not only was Earl Thomas allowed to stay in the game, THEY DIDN'T EVEN THROW A FLAG FOR THE HIT. If this was Mahomes, Brady, Rodgers, etc, people would be losing their shit. Then to top it off, they had a "cart malfunction" and forced Rudolph, who was badly concussed to walk to locker room by himself.

Then to top it off, they call this roughing the passer and give the Raven a game tying field goal
    https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/st...545519105?s=20

I am getting really tired of the incompetence amd stupidity of the refs. Also, the pass interference challenges are beyond stupid. They almost never overturn them, even with pretty clear evidence, and why can you only challenge PI, but not saying defensive holding? Or roughing the passer? Or illegal contact?
    Last edited by Jasonbay44; 10-06-2019 at 10:49 PM.

My colts win!!!!!!!!!!! Knocked them chiefs down!!!!

Legend
    Not going to Toot my own Horn with the Competition the Pats are playing.
    KC and 1 dimensional Football will always bite you in the Butt.
    That Bad Raiders, beat the Bears. Gruden might have something going over there.
    Packers beat the Cowboys, good win on the Road.

Quote Originally Posted by OH FOY! View Post
    Not going to Toot my own Horn with the Competition the Pats are playing.
    KC and 1 dimensional Football will always bite you in the Butt.
    That Bad Raiders, beat the Bears. Gruden might have something going over there.
    Packers beat the Cowboys, good win on the Road.
    Was a strange weekend of football that is for sure. I think there is going to be some surprising teams. Colts are better than people thought they would be, Raiders are definitely turning into a solid team with Gruden coaching. Bills defense is still very good and they are going to make playoffs.

Now it looks like Mahomes has a serious knee injury. So many QB injuries this season

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Now it looks like Mahomes has a serious knee injury. So many QB injuries this season
    Probably should not have built that bust in canton just yet..l.
    other names i have posted under: none

They are saying out 4-6 weeks. Chiefs could be screwed, they have a very tough schedule.

Deity
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC51pSyZBpM

NFL talks player safety all the time, and implemented the targeting rule to attempt to remove helmet to helmet hits. They Let Mason Rudolph get hit helmet to helmet as a QB, suffer a serious concussion, not only was Earl Thomas allowed to stay in the game, THEY DIDN'T EVEN THROW A FLAG FOR THE HIT. If this was Mahomes, Brady, Rodgers, etc, people would be losing their shit. Then to top it off, they had a "cart malfunction" and forced Rudolph, who was badly concussed to walk to locker room by himself.

Then to top it off, they call this roughing the passer and give the Raven a game tying field goal
    https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/st...545519105?s=20

I am getting really tired of the incompetence amd stupidity of the refs. Also, the pass interference challenges are beyond stupid. They almost never overturn them, even with pretty clear evidence, and why can you only challenge PI, but not saying defensive holding? Or roughing the passer? Or illegal contact?

Because the refs have yet to blow one of those calls that decided a conference championship game. That's the only reason...

Deity
    They are saying out 4-6 weeks. Chiefs could be screwed, they have a very tough schedule.
    THey could easily go 3-3 in those games without Mahomes. They play the Packers, Chargers, Vikings, Titans, Raiders, and Patriots.

I could see them taking 3 of those first 4 without Mahomes. The tougher games are the Packers and Vikings, and both of them are wildly inconsistent...

Legend
    Mahomes record against teams with a winning record is 5-6. Chiefs got more problems then just losing Mahomes.
    1 Dimensional Football is the problem. You need a complete team, not just a Passing Offense, trying to outscore your Opponent. Seen this movie many times. Great Offenses don't have to be stopped, just controlled to beat them. Your Defense better be better then Opponents when this happens.
    Last edited by OH FOY!; Today at 08:55 AM.