Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Talksox Fantasy Footbal 2010

Major Leaguer

Re: Talksox Fantasy Footbal 2010

Dang i wished i saw this earlier, let me know if their are 2 more spots
    Go hard every day

Son of a gun, I thought by posting in this thread when I did that I'd get a spot in the league. I didn't know that I had to log in through the message you sent me (in order to be considered a part of the league). I was one of the earliest members to indicate interest as well. F***.

Need to find a way to get ital in the league....

It's ok, I'm not taking it personally. I don't want to saturate the league in order to include me. Just put me down as a quick replacement if someone can't do it, or isn't active.

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;573137;
    Son of a gun, I thought by posting in this thread when I did that I'd get a spot in the league. I didn't know that I had to log in through the message you sent me (in order to be considered a part of the league). I was one of the earliest members to indicate interest as well. F***.
    You responded early and received the info. the same day. It's a pretty standard rule that you're not in until you register. The reason is that there are always people that say that they're interested and don't follow through. Too bad, I was looking forward to having you in the league. Going to 14 teams with the added swing player ( WR, RB, TE ) would leave a depleted FA pool. Thus when any injuries occur ( which they will ), some people will lose interest ( especially with no money invested ). If anyone, drops out before the draft, I will contact you.

I may or may not be going to the UFC 118 weigh-ins on Friday night, so unless the draft time gets changed I may or may not be there. I'm gonna pre rank my guys tomorrow just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213;573329;
    I may or may not be going to the UFC 118 weigh-ins on Friday night, so unless the draft time gets changed I may or may not be there. I'm gonna pre rank my guys tomorrow just in case.
    Nice. You have tix for Saturday night? I was going to go but in the end I decided that the $500+ I was going to spend on 2 tix would be better off going towards bills and such.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyBreath;573334;
    Nice. You have tix for Saturday night? I was going to go but in the end I decided that the $500+ I was going to spend on 2 tix would be better off going towards bills and such.
    :thumbdown Never turn down an oppurtunity to go to a UFC event. I wish they came here to Miami I'd buy tickets in a heartbeat. This one is in theaters though so I'll be watching it there.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

I also cant make draft, I just got a job and work all night Friday night, ill pre-rank also, but I may have a friend fill in and draft for me. If he is in league as a "2nd owner" he can draft like I would be able to, right?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyBreath;573334;
    My dad's company got tickets and I lucked out big time.

I want to go to the Expo too but as a poor college student I really can't afford to be spending 40 bucks to go there.

Legend

I know I'm late to the party but I'd like to be a part of this if you'll have me.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox21;573885;
    I know I'm late to the party but I'd like to be a part of this if you'll have me.
    I don't think there is any room left.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Just a reminder, draft is Friday at 7.30 PM EST.

Good luck everyone.

Someone can take my spot. My cat got hit by a car today. My heart just isn't in it.
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Sorry to hear that, however I'll glady take your spot.

Team name : Fat Chicks Lag IRL