Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Madden 11

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Re: Madden 11

Michael Vick and Adrian Peterson are absolutely broken in this game. I refuse to play the Eagles and Vikings online. Madden 12 needs to take note and the tackling is still shit. Something EA can't ever seem to get down fucking terrible.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

AP runs my ass over in every game since Madden '10. He either runs your guy over, or he jukes the shit out of you, or he breaks the tackle if you somehow manage to get ahold of him. He goes for like 400 yards every game, it's ridiculous.

Vick is just like, lol. Every fast QB is broken, though tbh, especially if they can throw on the run too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;660917;
    Michael Vick and Adrian Peterson are absolutely broken in this game. I refuse to play the Eagles and Vikings online. Madden 12 needs to take note and the tackling is still shit. Something EA can't ever seem to get down fucking terrible.
    I hated facing Eagles on this game. Vick is a bitch and Desean Jackson and Lesean McCoy are so hard to cover.

I understand Vick is fast but NO WAY he runs over people like he's a DE. On top of that the tackling sucks so it makes it that much harder. Don't even get me started on AP.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

lol, AP's just that good IRL too.

Jk, but yeah, they made his speed like 97 or whatever, plus he's got max trucking, juking, tackle breaking stuff. I'm pretty sure he's almost as hard to tackle as Christian "The Nigerian Nightmare" Okoye was in Tecmo Super Bowl (I doubt you guys know what I'm talking about, but he was some huge full back for the Chiefs, in this game he was almost impossible to bring down)
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;660932;
    I understand Vick is fast but NO WAY he runs over people like he's a DE. On top of that the tackling sucks so it makes it that much harder. Don't even get me started on AP.
    Oh I know, the tackling on this game is horrible. It annoys me so much when Vick will truck guys like James Harrison and then just out run the rest of the defense.

I honestly never faced the Vikings that much when I played this game online, I mainly faced the Eagles, Ravens, Colts, Pats and Cowboyss. (I used the steelers pretty much every game)

I use the Packers because I love team play. The majority of the time I'm playing the Eagles which I wouldn't mind but fucking Vick is invincible.