Register now to remove this ad

Page 102 of 126 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1879

Thread: What floats your boat?

  1. #1516
    All-Star SoxnCycles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Those bells were great. What a happy sound.

    On the other hand, you motorcycle guys love making obnoxious levels of sound.
    Loud pipes save lives, dude!
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "When you're dead, you don't know you're dead.
    It's only difficult for other people.

    It works the same way for stupid."

  2. #1517
    All-Star SoxnCycles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I'd use an Alex Rodriguez card, just so, in some way, I could hit him in the face over and over and over again.
    I just may have to do that!
    I wont be able to hear it, but I'll know!

    Now, to find a card of the dooosh...
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "When you're dead, you don't know you're dead.
    It's only difficult for other people.

    It works the same way for stupid."

  3. #1518
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogden View Post
    Maybe for your birthday. And if you were a cool girl, you could stick baseball cards in your spokes to make that wicked sound.
    I always thought that was the coolest sound.

  4. #1519
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I'd use an Alex Rodriguez card, just so, in some way, I could hit him in the face over and over and over again.
    Ha! Great idea! I don't know why I never thought of that.

  5. #1520
    Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,783
    I wanted to watch ESPN sportscenter, but they have softball instead. Made me realize how much I love softball players. <333333333
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

  6. #1521
    Resident Old Fart Spudboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,372
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    I wanted to watch ESPN sportscenter, but they have softball instead. Made me realize how much I love softball players. <333333333
    Aren't they mostly dykes?

  7. #1522
    Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,783
    Softball players are either busted or really really hot. The hot girls make up for it.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

  8. #1523
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I'd use an Alex Rodriguez card, just so, in some way, I could hit him in the face over and over and over again.
    Why not, he's already hit for the cycle anyway.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #1524
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,525
    Four more days of school until summer vacation.

    Eleven more days until I leave for Vegas! I have never been to Vegas before and am really excited about the trip. For some strange reason though, I am really stressed out about the rental car. LOL

    Any recommendations on inexpensive (free is even better), must see attractions for the whole family?

  10. #1525
    El Niño Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    11,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Four more days of school until summer vacation.

    Eleven more days until I leave for Vegas! I have never been to Vegas before and am really excited about the trip. For some strange reason though, I am really stressed out about the rental car. LOL

    Any recommendations on inexpensive (free is even better), must see attractions for the whole family?
    I've never been myself, but have fun. My last final is Wednesday, and I'm playing golf Thursday before going to my brother's graduation. After a 3 day weekend, I'm either playing baseball or volunteering at the Travelers Championship everyday for a 10 day stretch or so.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  11. #1526
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Four more days of school until summer vacation.

    Eleven more days until I leave for Vegas! I have never been to Vegas before and am really excited about the trip. For some strange reason though, I am really stressed out about the rental car. LOL

    Any recommendations on inexpensive (free is even better), must see attractions for the whole family?
    Enjoy Vegas in June - will you be outdoors much?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #1527
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Enjoy Vegas in June - will you be outdoors much?
    There's a pool at the resort where we're staying, so I plan to spend some time there.

    Also, we'll be making a trip to the Grand Canyon.

  13. #1528
    Resident Old Fart Spudboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Four more days of school until summer vacation.

    Eleven more days until I leave for Vegas! I have never been to Vegas before and am really excited about the trip. For some strange reason though, I am really stressed out about the rental car. LOL

    Any recommendations on inexpensive (free is even better), must see attractions for the whole family?
    I have never been there. Since you have a car maybe you can drive to Hoover Dam. That is if Bevis and Butthead have not totally destroyed it! I think that it should be free.

  14. #1529
    Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,783
    Go zip-lining at the Grand Canyon! I would love to do that, looks awesome.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

  15. #1530
    Resident Old Fart Spudboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    There's a pool at the resort where we're staying, so I plan to spend some time there.

    Also, we'll be making a trip to the Grand Canyon.
    Now that sounds cool. I've only seen it from 35 thousand feet. Have fun!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •