Register now to remove this ad

Page 107 of 144 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2158

Thread: What floats your boat?

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    I always wanted to do radio......now I'm doing radio (granted it's an unpaid, twice-a-month gig, but hey, a start)
    Awesome my brother, happy for you.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I always love these arguments. Never mind the Netherlands, what about here? The opponents were always railing about how gay marriage would destroy the sanctity of marriage and bring immorality and such upon us, but Massachusetts legalized gay marriage 12 years ago. Wouldn't there be some sign of this by now? People are idiots.
    Massachusetts is a bad example as they have been suffering the plague of single party rule for decades. It would be unfair to tie in the lunacy and corruption of Massachusetts to gay marriage. It was a mess of a state long before gay marriage.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

I have always been in favor of gay marriage. No one should be prevented by law from sharing in the misery.
    Exactly.

Massachusetts is a bad example as they have been suffering the plague of single party rule for decades. It would be unfair to tie in the lunacy and corruption of Massachusetts to gay marriage. It was a mess of a state long before gay marriage.
    Your response has nothing to do with YOTN's post. It was just an excuse for you to bash a political party. It's a shame that this "mess of a state" weathered the financial crisis much better than most other states. Damn democRATS and their decent economy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Your response has nothing to do with YOTN's post. It was just an excuse for you to bash a political party. It's a shame that this "mess of a state" weathered the financial crisis much better than most other states. Damn democRATS and their decent economy!!!
    I thought he was being serious. I don't have a problem with gay marriage. But because of my unhappiness when I was married, don't know why anyone would want that. I don't know too many happily married people. But am happy for people who are.

It is a mess of a state, politically, but so are most. It was a sarcastic satirical post. I guess it was over your head.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan View Post
    I thought he was being serious. I don't have a problem with gay marriage. But because of my unhappiness when I was married, don't know why anyone would want that. I don't know too many happily married people. But am happy for people who are.
    I was being serious about being in favor of gay marriage. I was being sarcastic and joking about sharing the misery. I know few happily married people.

Son was run over by a 4 wheeler. He walked it off.
    I get MV Pee.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Son was run over by a 4 wheeler. He walked it off.
    I hate to be the one to tell you, but your son might be a cyborg. Your only option is to drop him in a tank of molten steel. I'm sorry you have to go through this, but we're all here for you.

If he turns out not to be a cyborg, you will be charged with the murder of a child, and be forever known as the lunatic who thought his child was a soulless robotic killer. If that is the case, I am sorry you have to go through that, but none of us will be there for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

I hate to be the one to tell you, but your son might be a cyborg. Your only option is to drop him in a tank of molten steel. I'm sorry you have to go through this, but we're all here for you.

If he turns out not to be a cyborg, you will be charged with the murder of a child, and be forever known as the lunatic who thought his child was a soulless robotic killer. If that is the case, I am sorry you have to go through that, but none of us will be there for you.
    It's a coin flip. He could me saving mankind or a crazed child killer. Lol!

It's a coin flip. He could me saving mankind or a crazed child killer. Lol!
    50/50 odds. I'd take that chance to be the savior of humanity. I'd get so many chicks. Who's going to miss one kid, there's like a billion of them.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

50/50 odds. I'd take that chance to be the savior of humanity. I'd get so many chicks. Who's going to miss one kid, there's like a billion of them.
    If I kill my kid, I'll never get to see my wife's boobies again.

He gets to live another day.

Ask me tomorrow when he wakes up at 5AM...
    I get MV Pee.

So the lure of breasts will be the downfall of humanity, as I always expected.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Lmao YOTN, you need to do stand up or some shit, you are hilarious.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    Lmao YOTN, you need to do stand up or some shit, you are hilarious.
    I said this six years ago but the guy has no confidence. At the very least, he should be a comedy writer.