Register now to remove this ad

Page 123 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2158

Thread: What floats your boat?

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Try the same thing with Le'Veon Bell and see where that gets you.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

I saw The Trailer Park Boys in Boston last night.

I was chosen to come on stage for a best Santa contest.

Canadian members of Talksox will know these guys.

I am the fat fuck with the Sox cap on.

"Enjoy"

vlcsnap-2018-12-10-01h09m58s594.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Spud: "Ho Ho Ho"

Crowd: "Boooooooooooooooo"

It's not just Philly that boos Santa.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Spud: "Ho Ho Ho"

Crowd: "Boooooooooooooooo"

It's not just Philly that boos Santa.
    Honestly they booed me because my ho-ho-ho game was weak as fuck. I sounded more like a pirate than Santa Clause.

But when I immediately gave the audience the double bird they roared in delight.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Honestly they booed me because my ho-ho-ho game was weak as fuck. I sounded more like a pirate than Santa Clause.

But when I immediately gave the audience the double bird they roared in delight.
    oh boy oh boy

"Enjoy"

vlcsnap-2018-12-10-01h09m58s594.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]
    LOL nice work Spud.

"Enjoy"

vlcsnap-2018-12-10-01h09m58s594.jpg
    Good for you Spud.

It sounds like you had a fun time.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Good thing you weren't actually in Canada, though. I think double middle-fingers on stage is the Canadian equivalent of pulling out an Uzi and firing into the crowd.

I can see the newspaper headline now: "UNCOUTH AMERICAN FLIPS OFF CANADIAN CROWD. THOUSANDS DEAD, POLICE SAY "IT WAS THE RUDEST CRIME SCENE WE'VE EVER SEEN!"
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Good thing you weren't actually in Canada, though. I think double middle-fingers on stage is the Canadian equivalent of pulling out an Uzi and firing into the crowd.

I can see the newspaper headline now: "UNCOUTH AMERICAN FLIPS OFF CANADIAN CROWD. THOUSANDS DEAD, POLICE SAY "IT WAS THE RUDEST CRIME SCENE WE'VE EVER SEEN!"
    Watch Trailer Park Boys sometime and you'll see what us Canadians are really like - here in the East at least!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Watch Trailer Park Boys sometime and you'll see what us Canadians are really like - here in the East at least!
    Yeah Trailer Park fan know exactly what I was doing. I did it three time and each time the crowd erupted in laughter.

Flippin' the bird is a TPB tradition see multiple time on each episode.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    I have to be honest, I tried watching that show because so many people I knew online recommended it, and I could not get into it. I made it through half a season hoping it would grow on me and it just never did.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

I have to be honest, I tried watching that show because so many people I knew online recommended it, and I could not get into it. I made it through half a season hoping it would grow on me and it just never did.
    I get that completely.

My wife would yell at me whenever I put it on. I didn't get much further than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    My wife would yell at me whenever I put it on. I didn't get much further than you.
    My wife likes it.

I think it's funny as fuck.