Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Talksox. com: The Movie.

Re: Talksox. com: The Movie.

And then yeszir just comes up and whacks them both with the banhammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;589671;
    Well I can see how they found each other on match.com
    Yeszir would prolly miss on her. He would have to go golf swing on her.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

yeszir is a secondary character. He's saved by ORS while an explosion occurs at the Burger King he's selling fries at.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;589676;
    yeszir is a secondary character. He's saved by ORS while an explosion occurs at the Burger King he's selling fries at.
    Is Yeszir singing the Burger King Song?
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

I just noticed the J_E one and lol'd.
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

What am I doing in this movie, as played by (I have settled on Shia LaBoeuf)?

Seducing Emmz? Beating the everloving shit out of anyone I cross paths with in the film, just for the hell of it? Double agent? Assassin? Please say all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;589742;
    What am I doing in this movie, as played by (I have settled on Shia LaBoeuf)?

Seducing Emmz? Beating the everloving shit out of anyone I cross paths with in the film, just for the hell of it? Double agent? Assassin? Please say all of them.
    The opening scene should be you just beating the shit out of me. the ginger. especially if it is Carrot Top

:lol:

An aside, I think it is only fair that in the movie, my character gets to kill Crespo. I have more of a reason to be the one than any of you.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

I should be like the devil since i have no soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;589749;
    :lol:

An aside, I think it is only fair that in the movie, my character gets to kill Crespo. I have more of a reason to be the one than any of you.
    You could shoot him with a grenade launcher, and I could say CrespoBlew up.

And then in the movie, I would smack you in the back of the head as hard as I possibly could and say 'puns are for mods only, beeyotch' before walking away smoking a cigarette with a rifle slung over my shoulder.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

YOTN, you're a sniper in this film. You provide backup against the other team's snipers for the duration of the film.

After i deliver what seems to be the "Finishing Blow" to Crespo, he gets up as i turn my back to him and as he's about to strike me you shoot him at point blank in the back of the head, then toss what's left of your cig and deliver a badass line.

Also, we need more females so i can have a romantic interest.

Make sure, as I'm delivering said line, I put sunglasses on and rest my rilfe on my shoulder.
    WAIT! I got the badass line.

You say 'why didn't you shoot him BEFORE we started fighting?'

'Because I wanted him to suffer first'

No, scratch that. As he gets up when your back is turned, I snipe him from a ridge very far from you. Then I toss the cigarette, sling the rifle, put the sunglasses on, and as I walk away, say out loud 'I hope he doesn't come over here to thank me for that'

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;589779;
    No, scratch that. As he gets up when your back is turned, I snipe him from a ridge very far from you. Then I toss the cigarette, sling the rifle, put the sunglasses on, and as I walk away, say out loud 'I hope he doesn't come over here to thank me for that'
    how bout this. you do all of that but instead of saying anything just have dipre looking around to search for you.