Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #1 WB v #4 Kilo

Re: #1 WB v #4 Kilo

You know, this would have been done if the teams can vote for themselves.

Anyway, WhiskeyBreath and Kilo can't vote, and ytrb, myself, jbay, and Yankshater already did vote, so that means there are only 6 or so people left that can still vote on this.

Major Leaguer

Well, it would be nice if one or two of those six remaining teams would vote
    Join my MLB Midseason Draft on here! No fee to play

http://www.talksox.com/forum/contest...tml#post559234

ill get my vote in, i dont feel like retpying a paragraph that IE just erased.
    President of the Andrew Bailey will be better than Papelbon club
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeanWalrus;693016;
    Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan;693012;
    I love dogs but am obviously a "cat person".
    like they say about small cats ..... a little pussy never hurt anyone

LeBron is the best player on either team, and a top 2 player in the game. A quick peek at recent NBA history should show you that counts for something. In three years, Evan Turner should be an allstar caliber shooting guard and an excellent second gun for LeBron, assuming Turner develops some semblance of an outside shot by then. Collison's three point stroke would be aces on a team like this, Bogut is the better center. Smith does concern me as a starting PF. If this were the mid decade Suns, okay. On a more traditional team in playoff basketball looking for a championship? I don't know. Regardless, Whiskey still has the personnel to get around this. He's got two perfectly fine PFs on his bench, and Jordan would be just fine as a backup center.

Kilo's team concerns me, meanwhile. Wall will be the guy in three years time, and be dominating the ball on offense. Butler is a scorer, and really is nothing special in any other facet of the game. On top of that, he's not great from 3 point range. Serviceable, but I think the events in Washington showed how useful he is in an off the ball shooting role. I like Morrow here, for obvious reasons. He is a bit short on backup backcourt players, though. Kilo's starting bigs are nice, but his bench bigs are a bit overrated. For one, only two are going to see meaningful minutes. According to his lineup, it's going to be West and Z with Landry at SF (don't know about that one). West is enormously overrated. He's a terrible rebounder at PF and has never been a particularly good defender. His only claim to fame is scoring, which in New Orleans is due to Chris Paul and the fact that he gets big minutes. Off the bench, his scoring opportunities will be cut, severely. Landry is not a SF. Z is an okay mid range shooter, decent rebounder and a crap defender. I'll ignore the others since they're apparently going to be on the end of the bench.

I'll take WB.

WB
    Bruins,Patriots,Redsox,Celtics,ND Football,BC BasketBall,Team USA

So it looks like WB will be in the finals (no surprise there)