Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Adrian Beltre doesn't like being touched

Adrian Beltre doesn't like being touched

Re: Adrian Beltre doesn't like being touched

Wow, I actually got a really big kick out of that. I'll miss Martinez, Beltre and Hall. They look like a fun bunch of guys to have around in the dugout.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Wait, was that JD "The Robot" Drew actually having fun and smiling with his teammates? (And by fun, i mean absolutely driving Beltre nuts).....who'd have thought?
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;607376;
    Wait, was that JD "The Robot" Drew actually having fun and smiling with his teammates? (And by fun, i mean absolutely driving Beltre nuts).....who'd have thought?
    If course, it wasn't a clutch situation obviously so he did something else other than stand there.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;607464;
    If course, it wasn't a clutch situation obviously so he did something else other than stand there.
    u mad?

That was the most clutch situation Drew's ever been in. To manage to touch Beltre's head without being the recipient of a Tiger Knee shot to the ribs that would have sent him to the DL (and by DL, i mean ICU in a Boston hospital) until 2014 is remarkable act of clutchness.

Hater!
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;607486;
    u mad?

That was the most clutch situation Drew's ever been in. To manage to touch Beltre's head without being the recipient of a Tiger Knee shot to the ribs that would have sent him to the DL (and by DL, i mean ICU in a Boston hospital) until 2014 is remarkable act of clutchness.

Hater!

You have a very good point