Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BA top 100 prospects

BA top 100 prospects

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...1/2611316.html

6 yankees in the top 100 with Montero, Betances, Brackman, Banuelos, Sanchez, and Romine

Re: BA top 100 prospects

Red Sox in top 100

#52 Jose Iglesias
    #67 Anthony Ranaudo
    #97 David Britton

* #31 Casey Kelley

#75 Rizzo

Didn't see Fuentes. But still glad to see 3 Sox on the list, especially since Kalish isn't one of them.

Major Leaguer

i wonder where Kalish would be ranked if he were able to be on the lists
    Go hard every day

Top 50

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch;614602;
    Top 50
    That's a fair estimate.

Missed Rizzo.

https://www.mlb.com/news/dream-serie...nt/c-264272832

A number of the kids at this showcase are already in the the top 100. Props to my great nephew who is at this tournament and is only a high school sophomore.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

That's cool.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    That's cool.
    I wish I went to see it. I am considering going to watch him play in the DR next month.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

I wish I went to see it. I am considering going to watch him play in the DR next month.
    Wow. I hope that you go and can meet up with our friend.

Of course transportation is not what it is up here.

There Uber is a ride on the back of a donkey. And you have to share the ride with a chicken.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by spudboy View Post
    wow. I hope that you go and can meet up with our friend.

Of course transportation is not what it is up here.

There uber is a ride on the back of a donkey. And you have to share the ride with a chicken.
    lol!

https://www.mlb.com/news/dream-serie...nt/c-264272832

A number of the kids at this showcase are already in the the top 100. Props to my great nephew who is at this tournament and is only a high school sophomore.
    That is pretty cool. Let us know when he makes it to the bigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    That is pretty cool. Let us know when he makes it to the bigs.
    He is committed to UConn, but if the day comes that he gets drafted, I would keep my fingers crossed that the Red Sox draft him. It's all a very very long shot at this point, but it is cool that he is playing against and alongside the likes of Kumar Rocker, Marquis Grissom's, and Jerry Manual's kids. Last year when he was in the DR, he faced our kid Flores a couple of times-- k'd him swinging and got him to hit into a DP.

He is committed to UConn, but if the day comes that he gets drafted, I would keep my fingers crossed that the Red Sox draft him. It's all a very very long shot at this point, but it is cool that he is playing against and alongside the likes of Kumar Rocker, Marquis Grissom's, and Jerry Manual's kids. Last year when he was in the DR, he faced our kid Flores a couple of times-- k'd him swinging and got him to hit into a DP.
    He's a pitcher? All the better.

I have asked our friend in the DR to pick you up at the airport on a donkey and that you share the ride with a chicken.

He said he would gladly pick you up, but not with a donkey. He did say a chicken is a strong possibility.

Looks like you are all set!

Isn't it great to have friends that care for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    He's a pitcher? All the better.

I have asked our friend in the DR to pick you up at the airport on a donkey and that you share the ride with a chicken.

He said he would gladly pick you up, but not with a donkey. He did say a chicken is a strong possibility.

Looks like you are all set!

Isn't it great to have friends that care for you?
    LOL! Does the donkey have air conditioning?
    Last edited by a700hitter; 01-15-2018 at 11:57 AM.