Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/17 @ Tampa Bay

Banned

Re: 7/17 @ Tampa Bay

He also won a World Series with us but let's ignore that because he played four years in New York.

Quote Originally Posted by AtWork;672536;
    Damon is not a HOFer. That's just silly.
    He's about 2 seasons away from 3k hits. He may not be a HOF, but it's not silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Dice-K being out for the year isn't an issue, Shulman, it's a blessing.
    BornToRun and Taylor Swift For King & Queen of Talksox!

Now please go ahead and introduce yourself to Taylor. We're going to get married, have 10 kids, and teach them how to dream.

Quote Originally Posted by BornToRun;672542;
    Dice-K being out for the year isn't an issue, Shulman, it's a blessing.
    I hate it when people bring that up. DiceK's injury was a blessing.
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Banned

That nerve issue in the middle of your foot hurts enough to make you want to pass out.

Quote Originally Posted by BornToRun;672538;
    He's a backstabbing doucher who just got K'd.
    I can't fault him for wanting the biggest payday.

Quote Originally Posted by AtWork;672540;
    He also won a World Series with us but let's ignore that because he played four years in New York.
    He sold out in my book. What he did during his 4 years here is memorable and I'm thankful for the Game 7 performance but the guy's still a douche in my book.

Now please go ahead and introduce yourself to Taylor. We're going to get married, have 10 kids, and teach them how to dream.

We'll knock Niemman around. No worries.

How did Casey Kotchman find himself hitting 4th on a good major league team? Baseball is weird.

So I see that Tampa's strategy is hitting liners back off of Beckett's foot.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;672535;
    :thumbdown

Come on where are the gifs? You barely post you have to give me something haha.

Happy? :lol:

I hate ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyBreath;672550;

what game?

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyBreath;672550;

Same old WB. Always know what to deliever.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Oh god, they overexaggerate on every rays player like they're going to be a legend. Shut the hell up.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.