Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/22 vs Mariners

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

7/22 vs Mariners

Making this game thread early because I get on pretty late and don't want a new poster to ruin the mojo.

Felix Hernandez vs John Lackey

Now I know you guys are thinking "oh great we lost" but Wakefield did beat Felix earlier this season and the Mariners are a big bag full of suck right now. They've lost 12 in a row. Hopefully they don't break the streak on us. Win!
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Re: 7/22 vs Mariners

Win!
    Go Redsox!
    Bruins,Patriots,Redsox,Celtics,ND Football,BC BasketBall,Team USA

All-Star

Damn, so when we hope for the sweep we hope for Seattle to go on a 15 game loosing streak. That's rough. SWEEP 'EM!

Felix may be good but the Red Sox can find his weak spots and take advantage. Ellsbury-Pedroia are a 1-2 punch.

Coco-in-attendance mojo!

Dude wtf that's not fair.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

This is the team we are facing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z-qjvUlWZY

Beat them

All-Star

Seattle also treats their fans like shit:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xSDI9Gg63I

What the hell was that? :lol: Wierd fans Seattle has.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;674617;
    Making this game thread early because I get on pretty late and don't want a new poster to ruin the mojo.

Felix Hernandez vs John Lackey

Now I know you guys are thinking "oh great we lost" but Wakefield did beat Felix earlier this season and the Mariners are a big bag full of suck right now. They've lost 12 in a row. Hopefully they don't break the streak on us. Win!
    This might be the only chance the Mariners have of breaking their streak
    Hal sucks

They have the pitching matchup but they've lost 12 in a row for a reason. We beat Felix I'm calling a sweep.

Banned

As of 5pm tonight, I've on vacation. Hopefully I'll be celebrating with a Red Sox win.

king felix and lackey...... my stomache is already in knots thinking about what could possibly happen.... or maybe this is just what lackey needs to snap back into it.... get a win and regain some swagger....

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;674617;
    Is John Lackey the same as Tim Wakefield? Didn't think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

We can't let them break their streak. And FWIW, If my memory isn't mistaken, Lackey went 6 and gave up 2 ER last time he faced Seattle. Felix isn't Felix so far this year, let's make the king a peasent tonight.
    BornToRun and Taylor Swift For King & Queen of Talksox!

Now please go ahead and introduce yourself to Taylor. We're going to get married, have 10 kids, and teach them how to dream.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSox_Ruszkowski;674663;
    king felix and lackey...... my stomache is already in knots thinking about what could possibly happen.... or maybe this is just what lackey needs to snap back into it.... get a win and regain some swagger....
    Never know. Lackey looked outstanding against the Orioles, and the Mariners have a much worse offense than the O's. Hopefully he has his game today. I can see Lackey throwing a shut out, and I can also see him getting bombed for 8 runs in 2 innings.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.