Register now to remove this ad

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 7/27 vs. Kansas City

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Re: 7/27 vs. Kansas City

Quote Originally Posted by BornToRun;677153;
    Bullshit. I heard the new episode of Monsterquest has the crew looking for a Marlins fan.
    Haha nah, he's a diehard fan. He has season tickets and I used to go to a lot of games with him. I haven't surprisingly gone to any games this year because I wanted to see JJ play but he's injured. There's not many fans or real fans for that matter but they do have some loyal fans.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;677159;
    Haha nah, he's a diehard fan. He has season tickets and I used to go to a lot of games with him. I haven't surprisingly gone to any games this year because I wanted to see JJ play but he's injured. There's not many fans or real fans for that matter but they do have some loyal fans.
    I always like their stadium, would've liked to go to an interleague game between them and the Sox.
    BornToRun and Taylor Swift For King & Queen of Talksox!

Now please go ahead and introduce yourself to Taylor. We're going to get married, have 10 kids, and teach them how to dream.

Quote Originally Posted by BornToRun;677158;
    You should've killed him and brought him back as evidence.
    Couldn't do it, he was in my statistics class. Woulda aroused suspicion.

WHAT? Yes I HAVE studied statistics thank you very much!
    If history tells us anything, the path to redeption for any bad baseball team is marked with a deep rotation of durable starters, a world class defense in both infield and outfield, a lineup that can generate runs in more than one way, a bullpen that won't steal defeat from the jaws of victory, and a top end catcher to hold the whole package together. These are the conditions by which victory is achieved, anything that does not accomplish these objectives is a waste of resources.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BornToRun;677161;
    I always like their stadium, would've liked to go to an interleague game between them and the Sox.
    That's actually how I first saw the Sox in interleague play back in 03. The stadium is alright really nothing fancy you're not missing much lmao. My friend wants me to go with him to the first game next year of the new stadium. I'm thinking about it because I'm not trying to spend a lot of money on a team that I'm not really a fan of.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

This offense is so awesome.

Day game today. Who is starting the GT?

Really strange - Crawford is getting a 2nd day off today. Sutton in LF. What's going on with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;677208;
    Day game today. Who is starting the GT?

Really strange - Crawford is getting a 2nd day off today. Sutton in LF. What's going on with that?
    YOTN should start it. Hope he knows it's an early game.

They mentioned Crawford would get a day off this week. No biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan;677209;
    YOTN should start it. Hope he knows it's an early game.

They mentioned Crawford would get a day off this week. No biggie.
    He had yesterday off too, which is why it's concerning.
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

PeteAbe Pete Abraham
    Crawford strained his left elbow. Got a shot on Tuesday. Hopes to play tomorrow. #RedSox

HeidiWatney Heidi Watney
    Carl Crawford has a strained elbow so he had an injection after the game Tuesday... Said he should be back in the line-up Friday. #RedSox
    HeidiWatney Heidi Watney
    Crawford said he hurt it playing long toss when on the DL... Been battling through pain but team decided to give him shot to help.

oops

pm'd YOTN to remind him of game time.

Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan;677217;
    oops
    That wasn't an attempt to rub it in your face, I was just updating the status of Crawford. Just to be clear.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;677221;
    That wasn't an attempt to rub it in your face, I was just updating the status of Crawford. Just to be clear.
    No problem. Thanks for the update.