Register now to remove this ad

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: 8/5 v. Yankees

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Re: 8/5 v. Yankees

You see I have no problem with the fans being fans. If someone gets pissed if we're losing 10-0 who can blame them? That's not the thing though. these people have some like "Fuck this team pessimism" thing going on. hey start saying some ridiculous shit like "Yankees take the AL East lead now we going to have to settle for the wildcard", "This team can't hit for shit(almost 1st in all offensive categories anyways) or "Wow we're so screwed in the playoffs because(enter player here) is on the team". It's understandable to be upset that's not why I call people out but when they say dumb shit. Half the idiot poster(sorry you guys deserved that one) think this game today is already over. CC is good no doubt bt he's not untouchable either. Seems like pink hats to me. Roll along when the breeze is all good then be no where to be found when things aren't so good. What can we do? They post here all the time and they're not going to get banned so we just have to live with the bullshit.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;682214;
    You see I have no problem with the fans being fans. If someone gets pissed if we're losing 10-0 who can blame them? That's not the thing though. these people have some like "Fuck this team pessimism" thing going on. hey start saying some ridiculous shit like "Yankees take the AL East lead now we going to have to settle for the wildcard", "This team can't hit for shit(almost 1st in all offensive categories anyways) or "Wow we're so screwed in the playoffs because(enter player here) is on the team". It's understandable to be upset that's not why I call people out but when they say dumb shit. Half the idiot poster(sorry you guys deserved that one) think this game today is already over. CC is good no doubt bt he's not untouchable either. Seems like pink hats to me. Roll along when the breeze is all good then be no where to be found when things aren't so good. What can we do? They post here all the time and they're not going to get banned so we just have to live with the bullshit.
    If their emotional outbursts aren't directed at another poster, they are entitled to post their thoughts and emotions, no matter how irrational. If they think the Sox will get swept and the season is lost, I don't let it offend or antagonize me. If someone calls another poster a dumbass, that is offensive. Being a fan is not rational no matter what the sabremetricians tell us. If it was all about facts and stats, we'd be changing our allegiances every year, and no one would root for the Royals. :lol:

As an example, I can't stand the sight of Francisco Cervelli. I don't need to justify that with facts or stats. I'd like to see him get pancaked at Home Plate and go on the 1,000 day disabled list. I think the guy is a huge douche, and I don't need any specific reasons. This shouldn't upset anyone on this forum, unless Cervelli posts here.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;681424;
    Carl Crawford breaks out for this series in a big way
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Dude. Cervelli's little fist pump after any big out is the most annoying thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Act like you've freaking been there before.
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Crawford has now hit the .250 mark for only the 2nd time this season. Keep it rising, Carl!!

Francona would be getting KILLED right now if he was doing what Girardi is doing right now with the bullpen.