Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Horrible Disney Music

The Horrible Disney Music

delete
    Last edited by rlchange; 03-21-2014 at 10:34 PM.

Re: The Horrible Disney Music

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrl42;686028;
    This sounds like a dying donkey, gagging on an old mans ding dong.
    Holy shit. That made me die laughing for some reason. :lol:

But really that stuff is terrible. Children are screwed now. Seriously this crap is going to turn kids into vain stupid pussies. My father would of laughed in my face if he caught me watching this channel as a kid. I miss being a kid and watching shit like Rocko's Modern Life and completely having all the innuendo go over my head. Shows like that, Ren and Stimpy, All That, Kenan and Kel, and just about most shows from Nickelodeon in the early 90's to like 97 were awesome. Parents could watch it with their kids and enjoy it just as much as the kid. They were so good that I can still watch them now without having the urge to shit my pants and drool on myself like a retard, much like these disney shows do now.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;686030;
    Holy shit. That made me die laughing for some reason. :lol:

But really that stuff is terrible. Children are screwed now. Seriously this crap is going to turn kids into vain stupid pussies. My father would of laughed in my face if he caught me watching this channel as a kid. I miss being a kid and watching shit like Rocko's Modern Life and completely having all the innuendo go over my head. Shows like that, Ren and Stimpy, All That, Kenan and Kel, and just about most shows from Nickelodeon in the early 90's to like 97 were awesome. Parents could watch it with their kids and enjoy it just as much as the kid. They were so good that I can still watch them now without having the urge to shit my pants and drool on myself like a retard, much like these disney shows do now.
    Yep, Leave it to beaver is a great show too. I have nothing against Nickelodian.

Another good thing about back in the day was that no one was trying to pimp out this bland, uninspired pop garbage music to kids. Now kids are going to grow up thinking that this type of talentless shit music made by lip synching pretty faced fake people is some legitimate form of music, helping to further the careers of vapid harlots like lady gaga and Britney Spears.

:lol:

Oh boy! I almost cry laughing while I was reading your post . You just made my day man!

Seriously, what's wrong with music these days? A tremendous lack of talent out there, damn!
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by iortiz;686035;
    :lol:

Oh boy! I almost cry laughing while reading your post. You just made my day man!

Seriously, what's wrong with music these days? A tremendous lack of talent out there, damn!
    Haha Thanks!

btw...."elevator music is better than this shit".... :lol::thumbsup:
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by iortiz;686037;
    btw...."elevator music is better than this shit".... :lol::thumbsup:
    :lol::lol::lol:

Disney has been trying to fuck with kids' heads for decades.

Banned

I heard that if you play Disney songs backwards they tell children to beg their parents for nerf guns and tonka trucks.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Disney will always suck.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

That was like Cool Whip on a plastic fruit salad.
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

Quote Originally Posted by AtWork;686049;
    I heard that if you play Disney songs backwards they tell children to beg their parents for nerf guns and tonka trucks.
    :clap::clap::clap:

The Walt Disney Company is evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Screw you guys.

THE LION KING
    Fantasia
    Alice in Wonderland
    101 Dalmations
    The Jungle Book
    Peter Pan
    Escape to Witch Mountain
    THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit
    All 3 might ducks movies
    COOL RUNNINGS
    Homeward Bound
    AND Angels in the Outfield

Disney = childhood movies. Yea the Disney channel is utter crap now but so are Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, USA, TBS, TNT, FX, Nickelodeon, Lifetime, HSN, CNN......