Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite band ever. Go.

Major Leaguer

Favorite band ever. Go.

For me it's The Smiths. I've been listening to them for the longest time and I don't think I could ever get sick of their music. Consequently, Morrissey is also one of my favorites ever.

Re: Favorite band ever. Go.

Tough call. Collective Soul as of right now. When they release more albums, it could very easily be Two Door Cinema Club.

Quote Originally Posted by boy racer;713802;
    For me it's The Smiths. I've been listening to them for the longest time and I don't think I could ever get sick of their music. Consequently, Morrissey is also one of my favorites ever.
    The Smiths are cool. Great band.

It's funny, I haven't asked to myself this question before. I'm not sure if I can answer this question.

Maybe Pink Floyd is greatest band I've ever listened, but still would be unfair to me If I only name one.

These days I've been listening Jane a lot.

BTW I like this thread :thumbsup:
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios;713807;
    Tough call. Collective Soul as of right now. When they release more albums, it could very easily be Two Door Cinema Club.
    December and Shine are my favorite songs.

In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

The Doors.
    "People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." - Rogers Hornsby

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios;713807;
    I had just recently heard about Two Door Cinema Club and I was impressed. Not that I'm a musical guru or anything but the more well-known bands nowadays bore me to death for some reason.

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by iortiz;713808;
    The Smiths are cool. Great band.

It's funny, I haven't asked to myself this question before. I'm not sure if I can answer this question.

Maybe Pink Floyd is greatest band I've ever listened, but still would be unfair to me If I only name one.

These days I've been listening Jane a lot.

BTW I like this thread :thumbsup:
    Pink Floyd is the one band that I'll always enjoy immensely but I'd fall asleep during one of their performances haha.

Quote Originally Posted by boy racer;713814;
    Pink Floyd is the one band that I'll always enjoy immensely but I'd fall asleep during one of their performances haha.
    :lol:

Really?

They've been in Mexico a couple of times and I didn't have the opportunity to assist. A friend of mine who is a die hard pink Floyd fan has been in every single concert that they gave in my country. Actually, he already bought tickets for the concert that they will give in Miami next June or July. He has been in a lot rock concerts and he says that the most impressive concerts that he has assisted are those when PF plays. I have understood that they will come again somewhen in 2012, hopefully I'll be there.

Dave Matthews Band

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by iortiz;713816;
    :lol:

Really?

They've been in Mexico a couple of times and I didn't have the opportunity to assist. A friend of mine who is a die hard pink Floyd fan has been in every single concert that they gave in my country. Actually, he already bought tickets for the concert that they will give in Miami next June or July. He has been in a lot rock concerts and he says that the most impressive concerts that he has assisted are those when PF plays. I have understood that they will come again somewhen in 2012, hopefully I'll be there.
    That is awesome. I hardly know anyone who's seen them at least once which I find strange. I'd like to see them once and prove myself wrong.

I literally cannot pick a favorite band. I have tons of favorites, and for different reasons. Metallica is one of my all time favorites because it's how I got into metal and I wouldn't be a bass player today if it wasn't for Cliff Burton. Slayer is in that category too. Mastodon is my favorite current metal band. King Crimson would be my favorite prog band. Black Sabbath is also one of my favorite bands. Their early material is insanely influential to me.

Hmmm, I'll have to say The Misfits or Black Flag, Rage Against the Machine is up there.

I literally cannot pick a favorite band. I have tons of favorites, and for different reasons. Metallica is one of my all time favorites because it's how I got into metal and I wouldn't be a bass player today if it wasn't for Cliff Burton. Slayer is in that category too. Mastodon is my favorite current metal band. King Crimson would be my favorite prog band. Black Sabbath is also one of my favorite bands. Their early material is insanely influential to me.

I just like my hardcore, I agree it's too tough to pick one, after posting, I can think of like 20 other bands, and there's already a thread for favorite music artists/songs.

Someone said The Smiths, they're definitely in my top 20-30. Bad Brains, Suicidal Tendencies, Sabbath, Zeppelin, Deep Purple... That's just rock/sub groups associated with rock.

I could sit here for like a couple hours listing my favorites, but I'm sort of an audiophile I guess would be the right word for it. I don't think it's normal to be as addicted to music as I am.

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;713834;
    I just like my hardcore, I agree it's too tough to pick one, after posting, I can think of like 20 other bands, and there's already a thread for favorite music artists/songs.

Someone said The Smiths, they're definitely in my top 20-30. Bad Brains, Suicidal Tendencies, Sabbath, Zeppelin, Deep Purple... That's just rock/sub groups associated with rock.

I could sit here for like a couple hours listing my favorites, but I'm sort of an audiophile I guess would be the right word for it. I don't think it's normal to be as addicted to music as I am.
    I used to listen to a great deal of hardcore. Are you into Void or SSD?