• Yes

16 69.57%
  • No

7 30.43%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Do We Consider A Restart?

Major Leaguer
    ok reset it all and let the trading begin
    There are only two teams you can root for in baseball, the Red Sox, and whoever is playing the Yankees

Yeah, tonight is a good time to do it all.

Major Leaguer
    if its not too hard that is
    There are only two teams you can root for in baseball, the Red Sox, and whoever is playing the Yankees

ill take a team. ill be a good manager.
    Boston Red Sox 2004 World Series Champs.

We would Noah to do it, and usually he's not around.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Well, tonights the night to join.

Major Leaguer
    can anyone else do it

What about ChicagoCubs7 should we let him back in the league?
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Hasn't yagmaster done it sometimes?

Major Leaguer
    no

Well, who else could do it...

Ok, we have a new idea. Look for a new topic soon. I think everyone wins this way.

ill do it
    Boston Red Sox 2004 World Series Champs.

All-Star
    Actually Noah is on now, and we probably are headed towards a restart. Whoever is in charge though needs to make a statement tonight and decide...

(A) Whether we are drafting teams or keeping teams. (I think you should get the choice of keeping your team or having it thrown into a pool.)
    (B) How the trade council gets decided. (Remember, I suggested one player from each divsion to keep balance.)
    © How we will weed out terrible GMs. Maybe a three strike system, and on the third strike, YOUR OUT!

Thats it for me, I will await the final decision.
    Politically Right Since 1986

Retroware TV
    Follow Me on Twitter!

I like the 2 strike system better