23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 69.57%
  • No

7 30.43%
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Do We Consider A Restart?

Major Leaguer
    im not saying only the bad teams im saying all the bad teams are, EVENTHOUGH it is their fault their teams are bad.
    There are only two teams you can root for in baseball, the Red Sox, and whoever is playing the Yankees

Major Leaguer
    Originally posted by RedSox24@Nov 15 2004, 07:19 PM
    but those 2-5 have been the good, active ones, the 5-10 have been the shitty ones who fucked the whole league up
    I think the majority of the ones who have voted yes have been some of the most active in the league up to this point, and all are perfectly content with their individual teams.
    I have a penis.

Originally posted by element1151@Nov 15 2004, 07:20 PM
    For those who say only the bad team are supporting this, i am a good team (only 2.0 GB in the division) and i think we need to have a restart because the LEAGUE, not my TEAM is in disarray.
    That's a good point. I totally agree. I'm kind of on the line for good or bad team. I'm not sure but I think I'm like a 590 win percentage. I think we should restart for the same reason as element.

I really like my team too. I feel it's better than its performing.

Also, the "good" owners could be compensated in a semi-unfair way in the new league. It may not be fair, but we could strike a balance that way. They could be bumped up to the top of a draft list for the minors or something. The teams may end up a little skewed that way, but no where near the extent to which they are skewed now.

Major Leaguer
    Originally posted by RedSox24@Nov 15 2004, 07:16 PM
    its true though if you can talk somoene into a shitty trade you should be able to do the trade
    By all means, yes! However, you didn't really talk somebody into a deal if they didn't have a clue in the first place. Don't blame it on Texas, blame it on the idiots who traded with him.
    I have a penis.

Major Leaguer
    well i like the draft idea, i think fantasy drafts are very fun!!
    There are only two teams you can root for in baseball, the Red Sox, and whoever is playing the Yankees

Originally posted by CrespoBlows@Nov 15 2004, 07:21 PM
    True, you could also talk a retard into giving you his safe number does that mean you should be able to open it?

I'm repeating this point.
    It's a good point B)

I like fantasy drafts as well, and I'd be willing to help out in the new league.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Major Leaguer
    I think we should have a random draft order for each round or a serpentine draft if we're going with the Fantasy Draft.
    I have a penis.

Major Leaguer
    yea

Wait, wait. How would we do this draft? How would it be run and everything. Does the sim site have all this?

As of now, lets go on the assumption that this draft is not possible due to the amount of work involved. Ok?

I like random cause it pisses many. like me, to have a bad pick and get stuck with it/ I hate 1st, cause then ur last which sucks
    Former owner of the Talksox Phillies
    Fantasy owner of the Mexico City Mexicans
    Record: 0-0 0 games back
    Next opponent: Redsox05
    AIM: shadoslicer

If there is no draft we could just stay with the normal updated team that is real today.

All-Star
    I might have a sub .500 record, but I spent hours upon hours trying to build my team.

Here's the problem, nobody wants to lose out on a deal. However, every once in a while you have to sacrifice a good player for reasons such as payroll or prospects. However, when you get players (such as Texas did) for like a can of coke, it creates an imbalance in the league.

Look I have a very good team, and put in lots of hours, but not having any competition isn't fun either. I really don't see my time spent as wasted, its more for me like a learning experience.

Of course if your on top, your gonna want things to remain, and of course if your on the bottom you will want things to change. I'm just interested in hearing from the borderline teams (such as myself) to see what their feelings are. Cause honestly, I can safely say if the league stays as it is I'm out.
    Politically Right Since 1986

Retroware TV
    Follow Me on Twitter!