Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: League Suggestions

Major Leaguer
    Post any suggestions you might have to the way we run things
    I have a penis.

I don't really have a solution here, I'm just thinking aloud. It would be really nice to allow the managers in this league to keep their rosters up to date in between sims. I know that I'm one of the most active GMs trading wise, and it's hard when people STILL ask me for Todd Helton. Is it their fault? Sort of, because they should be looking at the trade posts. However, it would be nice to have access to up-to-date rosters, even if we have to do something ourselves to get it.

Maybe just a "rosters" thread? Where we can just edit our team listing and keep it as up to date as possible.

I understand and appreciate that it is time consuming to run this league. If the solution to this issue is too difficult or impossible, that is fine... This was just one idea that I had.

If there is anything I personally can do to help make this happen, I'd be perfectly willing to help out.
    "You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there, but wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"
    Chris Farley (Tommy Callahan)

Maybe a rejected trade thread, so we know if our trade's been turned down.

Major Leaguer
    Originally posted by elsrbueno@Nov 24 2004, 12:47 PM
    I don't really have a solution here, I'm just thinking aloud. It would be really nice to allow the managers in this league to keep their rosters up to date in between sims. I know that I'm one of the most active GMs trading wise, and it's hard when people STILL ask me for Todd Helton. Is it their fault? Sort of, because they should be looking at the trade posts. However, it would be nice to have access to up-to-date rosters, even if we have to do something ourselves to get it.
    Team threads could fix this up a little bit. Otherwise we'll just have 2 sims a week with an update the day before the sim.
    Maybe just a "rosters" thread? Where we can just edit our team listing and keep it as up to date as possible.
    Bingo!
    I have a penis.

hey how about the rejected trade thread idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Major Leaguer
    When a trade is rejected, you will know.
    I have a penis.

I have notice a lot of problems with this emailing the trade crap and not knowing whether it went through or not. So, I suggest that we go back to the old way of posting them ourselves. They can still be reviewed and vetoed at discresion. But this email junk is annoying, and just poting them would take much less time

Major Leaguer
    Originally posted by YanksHater213@Nov 25 2004, 05:00 PM
    I have notice a lot of problems with this emailing the trade crap and not knowing whether it went through or not. So, I suggest that we go back to the old way of posting them ourselves. They can still be reviewed and vetoed at discresion. But this email junk is annoying, and just poting them would take much less time
    I've gotten every single email, it's just people who are being impatient.
    I have a penis.

I am wondering was Pyt.Rec means.

Major Leaguer
    thats an estimate of how well your team should be doing a positive number means your doing better a negative means your doing worse 0 means your doing exactly right.
    QUOTE (Noah @ Nov 15 2004, 09:14 PM)
    We had another meeting and decided. Rad is too cool to let go of.
    GM of the California Angels
    2004 91-74. 2005 51-30

similar question, what is the tendency thing in the power rankings
    I will be your dixie chicken,
    If you'll be my Tennessee lamb,
    We can walk together
    Down in Dixieland

i own the indians- a dyNASTY in the making

That is if you have improved or not since the last sim, the one in brakets are the previous ones, if you got higher you get + or ++, same o, and lower is - or --.

Where can we go to cut players, and how much does it cost?

when u post lineups and say if u dropped a guy who has 3 mill on his contract and then u release him u then still pay their salray for the remainig time on their contract unless another person picks them up then ure off scot free
    Proud KC Royals GM. Aim Name: qback513
    Year 2: 36-19 Best Record in MLB
    Sim #4 Best Hitter: LF Lance Berkman .253 14 HR 44 RBI
    Sim #4 Best Pitcher: SP Brad Penny 6-4 3.10 ERA 67 K's

Major Leaguer
    Originally posted by ang2124@Dec 10 2004, 11:44 PM
    unless another person picks them up then ure off scot free
    No, you're not. You have to buy them out.
    I have a penis.