Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: League Complaints

Originally posted by Bonds*+Nov 17 2004, 05:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bonds* @ Nov 17 2004, 05:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Shadow29@Nov 17 2004, 05:08 PM
    Can u get a different banner fort the site. The changing one seriously slows down my computer and its taking for ever to look at all the stuff i want to see
    It&#39;s not dialup friendly, now that I look at it. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
    well the worse part is I have DSL, its just my comp really...
    Former owner of the Talksox Phillies
    Fantasy owner of the Mexico City Mexicans
    Record: 0-0 0 games back
    Next opponent: Redsox05
    AIM: shadoslicer

Is it that hard to do the players I asked for? DO THE ROSTER I POSTED&#33;
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Major Leaguer
    Originally posted by CrespoBlows@Nov 18 2004, 05:05 PM
    Is it that hard to do the players I asked for? DO THE ROSTER I POSTED&#33;
    Huh?
    I have a penis.

look at my roster that&#39;s what I want
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Major Leaguer
    Nothing is updated until the sim...
    I have a penis.

I have one complaint. I think you need to have the trades posted as quickly as possible. Because there has probably been an abundance of trades and none have been posted. I think that we should be able to post the trades in the completed trades section, like we did before and if the trade council has a dispute they will decide about the trade and veto it in that thread.

Major Leaguer
    Originally posted by stocker323@Nov 19 2004, 03:36 PM
    I have one complaint. I think you need to have the trades posted as quickly as possible. Because there has probably been an abundance of trades and none have been posted. I think that we should be able to post the trades in the completed trades section, like we did before and if the trade council has a dispute they will decide about the trade and veto it in that thread.
    Up to date, there have been 3, and there will always be a 24 hour period for Council members to voice their concern.
    I have a penis.

ok not really complaints just some questions. and some complaints.

first off to all u bitching about having a bad team caus you only have 2 stars: if u think about it in real life the teams on average have only like 2 stars, its not like yahoo fantasy baseball where you only have 10 ppl in ur league so u get the best players in the league. its a 30 team league so ur gunna get worse players, thats just tthe way it is. secondly all the player prices just changed today so i went from an 80 mil salary to like 60 mil, whats up with that (not complaining). thirdly if we cut people, what happens to their salary? ummm i think thats it for now. moral of the story: stop bitching.
    I will be your dixie chicken,
    If you&#39;ll be my Tennessee lamb,
    We can walk together
    Down in Dixieland

i own the indians- a dyNASTY in the making

Major Leaguer
    Originally posted by I LOVE WOMENS VOLLEYBALL@Nov 19 2004, 07:50 PM
    so i went from an 80 mil salary to like 60 mil, whats up with that (not complaining).
    I updated with real-world contracts.

thirdly if we cut people, what happens to their salary?
    You assume all of their total salary. IE: If you cut a guy who is making 10 million dollars and is signed through 2005, 20 million dollars will be added to your payroll for this season.
    I have a penis.

What is the penalty for being over the salary cap?

Major Leaguer
    Originally posted by stocker323@Nov 19 2004, 08:33 PM
    What is the penalty for being over the salary cap?
    If you&#39;re currently over your budget, the only real &#39;penalty&#39; is not being able to increase your payroll. Meaning any trade you make has to be around the same money changing hands, OR less money coming to you.

If you&#39;re currently under your budget, you just won&#39;t be allowed to go over it.
    I have a penis.

thank you bonds... two more questions tho, whens the first sim and how do contract extentions work? thx
    I will be your dixie chicken,
    If you&#39;ll be my Tennessee lamb,
    We can walk together
    Down in Dixieland

i own the indians- a dyNASTY in the making

Major Leaguer
    Players will start asking for extensions after May 1st, I believe, and there will be a thread when the time comes

The first sim is Wednesday, trades due by Tuesday.
    I have a penis.

Do the trades like at NYM (noahs site and tdurdens league) ...it is much better..my trade was e-mailed a day ago and still not posted

Major Leaguer
    Originally posted by HostileX1@Nov 21 2004, 02:32 PM
    Do the trades like at NYM (noahs site and tdurdens league)
    That is the last league I would try to emulate.
    ...it is much better..my trade was e-mailed a day ago and still not posted
    All trades go into the trade council for ~12 hours from the time the email is read. There will be another batch posted at 5 PM.
    I have a penis.