Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Kill Bill Volume 2

All-Star
    Well I saw it. And loved it. But it is not to be compared with the 1st movie. They are entirely different from one another. Where the first one is pure violence, with little plot and character development (although hugely entertaining), the second one is more Quentin-like with the great dialogue and the clever humor. If I had to choose I'd say the second one better, but the scene in the first one with the Crazy 88s was the best scene I've ever seen. As a whole, it is one of my favorite all time movies. I recommend it. Note: you do not have to see the 1st one to see the second one, but you damn well should.

To tell you the truth, I hated it. The first one was infinitely better times 100.

I have yet to see either. To tell you the truth, I haven't even seen Pulp Fiction yet. I hear its good though....

I liked it a lot. Not as much senseless killing, but cool nonetheless. That master dude (i forgot his name) was hilarious, with the bushy eyebrows.
    Inaugural Talksox contest winner.

Double A
    quentin tarantino did pai mei voice

i loved the movie. both movies were excelent, i think count as one movie officially, but i still like the second a litle more.

Rookie
    I saw it too and I'm with calvnhobs on this one. A+++++ It's so different yet so good!
    Ortizzle my nizzle

All-Star
    Yawkey way - both Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill are really really good movies.