Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 181

Thread: Site issues

  1. #16
    Papelblows User Name?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    16,844

    Re: Site issues

    404 errors and blank loads all over the place.
    We miss you Mike.

  2. #17

    Re: Site issues

    Try clearing your cache. I think they just migrated the server that Talksox is hosted on so it may be related to that.

  3. #18
    Papelblows User Name?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    16,844

    Re: Site issues

    Absolutely no problems today on the laptop, tablet or phone.
    We miss you Mike.

  4. #19
    Deity BSN07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,889

    Re: Site issues

    Ya it's been much better recently

  5. #20
    Papelblows User Name?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    16,844

    Re: Site issues

    Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    404 errors and blank loads all over the place.
    ^This.
    We miss you Mike.

  6. #21
    Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    19,286

    Re: Site issues

    I wish you wouldn't complain about it. Do you know how difficult it is to program errors for one specific user?!

  7. #22

    Re: Site issues

    Site just went down for a bit, I think I resolved the issue though.

  8. #23
    El Niño Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    11,336

    Re: Site issues

    I'm just getting over the problem now, might have been a relapse or something.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  9. #24
    Papelblows User Name?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    16,844

    Re: Site issues

    Not for me. It's just as bad, and it only happens while i'm logged in at home. I'm starting to wonder......
    We miss you Mike.

  10. #25
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    23,219
    A poster that I know from other forums has been trying to join up here without success. She tried e-mailing Yeszir and then YOTN. Here is the last message she sent me.

    My account still hasn't been activated. Youk of the Nation did not respond to my PM. Does it usually take this long to have an account activated? The initial email said it should be less than 24 hours, and it has been a week.

    I also sent an email to the "Contact Us" link on this site, and no response.

    Do you have any other suggestions on someone to contact?


    She's a good poster. Can somebody help?

  11. #26
    Resident Old Fart Spudboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,363
    Wow. That is a significant problem for a board.

  12. #27
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Who is Kimmi and why do I get a "not authorized to access this page" message when I click on their user name?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #28
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    23,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Who is Kimmi and why do I get a "not authorized to access this page" message when I click on their user name?
    Kimmi is a Red Sox fan trying to join the forum. She hasn't been able to, apparently because none of the moderators are around. You probably can't access her page because her account hasn't been activated.

  14. #29
    I activated her account

  15. #30
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    23,219
    Quote Originally Posted by yeszir View Post
    I activated her account
    Thanks yeszir.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •