Register now to remove this ad

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 212

Thread: Site issues

  1. #61
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    26,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Yeah, reading through the archives is a nicely balanced mix of "uncontrollable laughter" and "weeping for the bleak and ignorant future of humanity".

    LOL That sums it up pretty well.

    FTR, I think Nicole De Boer is cute.

  2. #62
    Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    19,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    LOL That sums it up pretty well.

    FTR, I think Nicole De Boer is cute.
    Thank ​you.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

  3. #63
    "Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Yeah, reading through the archives is a nicely balanced mix of "uncontrollable laughter" and "weeping for the bleak and ignorant future of humanity".
    Sports message boards tend to do that a lot.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #64
    Is anyone else experiencing slow page load speeds and occasional 'site not found' errors?

  5. #65
    Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    19,286
    Quote Originally Posted by yeszir View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing slow page load speeds and occasional 'site not found' errors?
    Yes. I actually got one the first time I tried to open this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

  6. #66
    Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    19,286
    Ive noticed that if I click on the subforum first, and then the thread, I have no issues. However, if I click directly on the thread link on the main page (for the "last posted" threads), I get the error.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

  7. #67
    Resident Old Fart Spudboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,394
    I am having trouble going from one thread to another. I click "Top", "New Posts", and then the new thread. It is very slow.

  8. #68
    Your pal, Pal Palodios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    13,946
    I am experience in on mobile, work pc, and home pc. Blah.

  9. #69
    TalkSox Ascended Master mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    68,311
    Quote Originally Posted by yeszir View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing slow page load speeds and occasional 'site not found' errors?
    Every day. Really slow. Not loading more often than not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

  10. #70
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    48,503
    I've had the same problems yesterday and today, but it seems fine right now.

  11. #71
    Thanks everyone. It seems to come and go. I'll keep monitoring it and take it up with the hosting company.

  12. #72
    "Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,155
    no problems for me, even clicking direct from the main page.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #73
    Your pal, Pal Palodios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    13,946
    Can we please close the "Is the actual rotation the worst in the last 10 Y?" thread? It has been a troll fest/ e-peen competition from the beginning and seems to just get worse every day.

  14. #74
    King of TalkSox a700hitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    69,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Palodios View Post
    Can we please close the "Is the actual rotation the worst in the last 10 Y?" thread? It has been a troll fest/ e-peen competition from the beginning and seems to just get worse every day.
    It was and is a legitimate thread. The state of our pitching is a huge concern not just to fans, but I heard last night's pre-game radio show and Farrell is very concerned as well. The porblem is not that thread but a few jackholes (and you know who they are) who insist on demeaning posters for their opinions about baseball and the Red Sox.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people donít buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

  15. #75
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    48,503
    I find that thread pretty entertaining myself. However, on a different thread YOTN said he was getting sick of all the fighting here and wasn't going to put up with much more of it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •